chapter 9

Kelly's POV

WOW!!!!

How did I come from not being able to even slightly crack my eyes to this?

I feel accelerated! Damn man! I feel like I can fly but how or even why?

Now I remember. Austin came in and gave me some liquid then I went to sleep. I have to thank him.

While  on my way  to Austins hut I was getting some weird looks so I decided to speed up the process. Big mistake. I felt like flash with the wind in my face and hair. Wait my hair! Meh I don't care. And this is my stop. I gently knocked on the door. But all I heard was some mumbling about Ally. So I tried to knock a little louder and accidentally broke down the door.

When I looked at Austins face I could not help but feel afraid.

"Austin I'm so sorry bout the door....  Austin.... Austin?"
"Hey Kelly. I see your feeling better."

Then  he got up and started to walk towards me. By instinct I took a step back

"Yep. A lot better. I actually came to say thanks for what ever you gave me to drink"
"No worries. Would you like some more?"
*Walking closer*
"No thank you. I'm just going to go"
"Come on stay for a little while longer."
Then he graped me up by the arms.

"Austin please stop your hurting me."
"Oh no I just got started. I'm going to enjoy my self."
"What do you mean?" I said trying to escape from his grasp. I mean seriously does he have iron hands?

"Just out of curiosity do you know a Justin?"
"Curiosity killed the cat."
"Well then. I guess it's a good thing I'm a bat and a dog."
"Wha..... Holy fuck!!!*screams  real loud*"

All of a sudden he grew teeth the size of... Of I honestly don't know and I don't think I care because my brain is screaming at me to get the heaven out of this hell hole and how does he know Justin? But I refuse to past out again.

*Austin*"we'll see about that."

Then he held my neck until. Yep you guessed it I pasted out.

A few moments later

I am really getting tired of getting up every single day on this island with a head ache. Its honestly getting played out. The least Austin could do is. Crap. You know that moment in the movie when the main character wakes up just fine then it seeps in that they are actually in life threatening situation. This is that moment.

It is most likely night  so I can just sneak out. I open my eyes and guess what I see? My arms and legs tied up in ropes.

The universe just doesn't seem to like me at all. Then my  appearant moving woke up the devil  himself.

"Your awake now the fun can begin."
"

What fun?" I said timidly
"Just relax. Babe."
"I am not your 'babe'."
"Ok. Sure. Not yet at least."

Then I spot in his face and screamed 'pervert'

"You know you talk too much?" He said then got something to cover my mouth. While I continued to scream and scworm.

Then he suddenly asked me a question that scared the shit out of me.

"Are you a virgin?"
"Yes" i said in between tears.
"Well that is going to make this a whole lot more fun."
"Nooooooo!!! Please don't take my virginity" now I started to full on sob.
"Trust me you have no say in this."

He grew claws and tore my clothes including my under wear and bra.

My head started to hurt from crying but I could not. I just couldn't. Justin where are you.

Austin licked his claws then as fast as the speed of light he hammered himself in me.

Aaagrg this is the most pain that I have ever been in. Oh god i swear just please save me.

Then there was no more pain and I heard something hit the floor of the hut. I can't see anything other than the red fluid on my body. My eyes refuse to focus on anything else. I watched in horror as the blood that was red slowly turned into a black, thick mud like substance oozing out of areas and was sticking on to my leg.

I had completely forgot everything that was happening in front of me as I steered at my leg in otter disbelieve. I was quickly dragged back to reality when something or rather someone was thrown across the room and hit the floor with a loud thud that caused me to slowly tear my gaze from my own wound only to see someone lying on the ground covered in blood.

And I thought i had it bad.

Something was awfully familiar about his face. A little voice in my head screamed at me a name that I couldn't quite pin point.

I was ripped from my view when Austin jumped  back on me again. He too like the other boy was practically covered from head to toe and for some reason his smell aroused me.

He smelled like home. His smell reminded me of a pair of open arms and cookies on a bad day. His smell rapped around me swashing me and trapping me in it's arms refusing to let go. And I am honestly not ready to let it go until I found out who it belongs to because it certainly wasn't the person who was trying to rape me.

Austin "I'm back darling, ready to continue  what we started?"
Then me with my idiot self nodded yes and he froze giving me a look that gave me a spine chilling feeling.

"I guess seeing him Like this made you realize that you were waiting for a weak fool."
I looked at him in a confused matter and said "what are you talking about?"
"Take a closer look and see for yourself."

As if on cue the body turned and I saw his face it was.....

"JUSTIN !!!!!!"

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

A/N

Hello i know you mostly likely don't want to hear from me seeing as I just left  but I am terribly sorry my mom had my phone because I got less than 80%on my report card
The only reason why I have it now is because I develop an illness and anything can happen . I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1133 words