Chapter 12

We dash all the way to Isaac's house. We run right through the front door and his bedroom door to find him dead. I gasp. There is no blood on the floor. Just an empty pill bottle on the floor.

"Oh no....NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!" screamed Augustus. "Why would he do this to himself? Why....why...why would he kill himself with drugs. He promised he would NEVER do that." He asked as he walked over to Isaac's dead body. He fell to his knees and started to cry. I have never seen Augustus cry so hard before. His wet salty tears fell on Isaac's dead face.

"Come on buddy.......come on.....why couldn't you just live out the rest of your life? Why? Why?" I walked over to Gus. He was hugging Isaac's dead body crying. I fell to my knees with him and I also started to cry. There we were crying our eyes out. But at least we were there together.

********************

A couple hours later Isaac's mom discovered us. And by us I mean Isaac. We left her alone and went back into heaven.

"Hey guys!!!" we looked up to try to find who that voice belonged to. It was Isaac.

A/N I know that this was a short chapter and I am sorry about that. What do you guys want to see or what do you guys want to happen in this fanfic cause I am kind of running out of ideas. Comment if you have an idea. See ya later!!!