Chapter 13

I look around town square to find the voice. Finally my eyes meet Isaac. "Hey guys!" Isaac says with a big smile on his face. "I can see again!!!"

"Thats great Isaac." I say with a smile on my face. To tell you the truth, I was happy that Isaac could see. But I was sad for him.

"Isaac," Gus chimes in,"What the hell were you thinking?!?!?! Why the hell would you commit suicide?" Isaac looks down at his shoes. He looks hurt. He stands there for a while. Like he'd think of what to say. Finally he looks up. His eyes full of tears.

"Cause I was all alone and I missed you guys. I couldn't handle being alone. Yeah, I had my mom but I wanted friends of my age. I stopped going to Support Group cause I just couldn't handle going to the place where we became friends. I was so alone. I just wanted to end it." He tries to choke back some tears but the wet tears fall onto his face. "So I had to figure out how I could die and I heard my mom take some pills for her head. And I just went for it. I...I......I'm sorry...." He starts to cry.

I walk over to him and hug him. I feel bad for the guy. He just wanted to be with his friends. We stand there. People walk by like this is normal which it probably is. I glance up. My eyes find Gus'. His eyes are starting to tear up. I hold out my hand. He walks over and takes it.