Chapter 14

Isaac's POV

/Flashback to the night Isaac died/

"Hey honey," my mom said as she walked in. "Do you want to go to Hazel's funeral? Its okay if you don't want to I understand."

"Pause." I say and the video game stops. "Why would I want to go?" I ask. Tears starting to form.

"She would've wanted you to go. So would Gus." That's the trigger I start to ball . I taste the slayt wet tears running down my face. "Oh honey I'm so sorry." my mom apologizes.

"JUST LEAVE!!!" I scream tears still streaming down my face. I hear my mom leave. The front door shuts and I know she is gone. I feel bad for always yelling at her but I can't help it. I feel so alone.

I sink to the floor. Still crying. I curl into a ball. Why?!?! I ask myself. Why would they do this to me?? Why would they leave me alone?? I pound the floor with my fist. "WHY?!?!" I scream. Then the idea hits me. Why don't I die? Then I could be with them forever. I stand up. I guide my way to the bathroom. I open the cabinet and I grab all of the medicine my mom uses and I grab my old medicine and guide my way back to my bedroom.

"Well..." I say trying to buy myself some time. "Here it goes. I'll see ya soon Gus and Hazel." And bam all the pills run down my mouth. I sawllow. And then the I fall. The last thought I had was, I'm sorry mom.