Chapter 17

Hazel's POV

Its been 8 months since Augustus and I got married. 8 months since I got pregnant. Yep that's right. I'm pregnant. Oops!!! We wanted a kid but we kinda sorta accidentally got had a little too much fun on our wedding night. I know classy right? But our question was how could I get pregnant in heaven? It sounds crazy but apparently it can happen. I mean just look at us. At first Gus thought it was a joke and I was pranking him. He said that it could be my new hobby here. I laughed and told him I wasn't joking. So we went out and got a pregnancy test. Its even crazy that they have those in heaven. The cashier just gave us a look but gave us our test. And it was postitve!!! So we celebrated with Isaac and just talked and hung out. Currently we are sitting on the couch just watching tv. Me all snuggled up in Augustus' arms. His strong protective arm wrapped around me. Me rubbing my huge belly. This is the life.

Gus' POV

I don't know how to tell her. This has been going on too long and I have to stop it. But I can't leave her while she's pregnant and leave my child. That's cruel. but what's also cruel is that I let this go on too long and didn't stop it. I want to tell her I just can't find the words. Finally I found the courage and the words.

"Hazel Grace..." I say to her. She looks up and our eyes meet. "We have to talk."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that I haven't been updating in a while. Its just that school hit me like a ton of bricks and I had volleyball and soccer and now I have basketball but my schedule should settle down for the holidays. Anyways thank you guys so much for the support on this book and yeah. Love you guys!!!