Chapter 19

Hazel POV

I lay down my beautiful pride and joy. She’s absolutely gorgeous. She has my eyes but otherwise she’s all Augustus. I’m still confused how I was pregnant with her when Augustus was never real…..Her name is Piper. She is my wonderful, amazing baby girl and she always will be.

Each day I pray that Augustus will show up at my door and say sorry and I will never leave you ever again. But it never happens. And it will never happen. I guess you can say I have hope. My neighbors say I’m crazy for hoping that he will come back when he never existed. Some say I should go to a mental house and leave Piper at an orphanage. But I don’t want to leave her when she’s been with me for 2 months. That’s right she’s 2 months. And she will never get to see her dad. Never get to be called princess by her dad. Never get to get advice on sports by her dad. (Not that Gus was into sports. More like video games.) Never get to snuggle with her dad……….As these thoughts are racking my brain I start to think of what I will miss. His smile, his eyes, his soft lips against mine, and his witty personality. I miss him so much.

When I told Isaac that Augustus was never real he couldn’t believe me. He went crazy. He started to throw things around his house. Throwing his things out of his window. I couldn’t take him being so mad so I yelled at him to stop. He immediately stopped and fell on the floor and started to cry. I sat there next to him. Hugging him while tears fell across my face. Well my hugging was a little awkward cause of my big old belly.
I walk over to my room and lay down on my bed. I feel something pull me out of my room. It’s coming from the roof. There’s a big hole in the ceiling. Bright white light shines through. There’s a voice coming from it. “HAZEL!!! HAZEL!!!” I realize its my mom. I jump through the ceiling I can’t see anything. For a moment there’s nothing………..Then there’s light again. I bolt right up and I realize I’m in my room. No longer in heaven. But in my room….

“HAZEL GET UP!!! YOU’RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SUPPORT GROUP!!!” That’s my mom….I jump out of my bed and run down stairs with my cannula dragging behind me.
“MOM!!! MOM!!!” I yell.
“Hazel honey what’s wrong? Sit down you need to catch your breath. We go over and sit down. I tell her about my dream and when I’m done she’s in tears.
“Oh honey….that sounds wierd….”
“Yeah!!! I don’t know what I was thinking. Or doing…”
“Well I’m glad its over..now let’s get you some breakfast. Oh and by the way Augustus wants you to come over today after Support Group.”   

So that's the end of the book!!! I hope you guys enjoyed!!! Thank you for all of your suppor and feedback!!!! In the comments I want you guys to tell me what fanfiction what you want next!! And I you have any questions about the ending either message me or post the question in the comments!! THANK YOU GUYS!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!