mom .!!!

I landed in homes chapel  with all the beautiful memories of my tour ...

I signed a few autographs and took some selfies with my fans who were at the airport ...and finally got inside my car..

As soon as I reached my house ...I Eagerly got out of my car and started to unlock the door with my key  ...
Slowly and cautiously I searched  for my mum...the whole house was quiet and serene accept for some noise of utensils that were coming from the kitchen ..

I slowly stepped inside the kitchen and put my hand on my mom's eyes from behind...

Harrrry......!!! she squealed  taking my hand and kissing it

Mom u always recognize..I said scrunching my nose..

She laughed loudly..of course I do..u r my baby and I can  always feel your presence even from a crowd of millions .
I smiled and hugged her tightly .

I missed you mom...I said kissing her on her cheeks...

I missed u more baby ...she said brushing some hairs out of my face ...

She took a bottle of water from the fridge and passed it to me..and I gulped water from it as   if I was thirsty for years..

She stared at me for a while waiting for me to quench my thirst ..

So how was the tour baby ??she finally  asked.

Awesome as always mom..I said giving her a thumbs up..

She nodded ..you look exhausted..jst go get shower and I will keep the lunch ready ..she said

Not now mom ..I want to sleep for some time...

She nodded and kissed my forhead ...and I went straight  to my room for  shower and  much needed sleep ...

Harry....I was awakened by a very sweet but stern voice...

Hmmmm...I groaned my eyes wandered from my mom to the the wall clock behind her..and it indicated that I had only slept for an  hour ..I  closed my eyes again  kissing her hands  and using it as a pillow ..

Baby...wake up...Gemma is here ..she said shaking me softly ..

As soon as I heard her name my eyes shot wide open ..
I got up quickly

But why..? Who informed her about me being here .??I asked in an angry whisper..

Harry..don't start it again..she is ur sister...she has every right to come and visit u whenever she wants ...my mom said in same angry  whisper

She is not my sister , she is her father's daughter ...I said rolling my eyes..

Harry stop this nonsense right now..i.want you  to get ready and  come down.within five minutes..she warned me and got up

Baby please be nice to her she said once again this time in a soft pleading voice .. went downstairs

I huffed and put my hands on my hand not knowing what to do with the situation.

Yes ..me and my sister Gemma never had a sibling kind of relation instead we were more like.enemies..since the day my mom and dad divorced

I was 7 And she was 11 when our parents got divorced ..it was big shock for both of us...she was more of a daddy's girl.and I was a Mumma's boy ..so.basically she blamed mom for divorce and I think  Dad was the reason for it ..

I hate that man .. I saw him beating   and abusing my mom mercilessly  so many times in my childhood...how can Gemma support such a man..

Anyways..after divorce mom took my custody and dad took Gemma away ..since then we lost our bond with each other ..we meet on weekends ..but now we hardly meet and even if we does it is  just for formality ..I hated her for defending dad and she hated me for hating her dad..

.