the proposal

Naina's pov

After that day  in orphanage with Harry I  started having a soft corner for him...I didn't feel irritated or suffocated but  rather I started liking his company more ...angel thinks that I am in the initial stage of a disease ..a disease called love..  

How silly of her to think that I m falling in love with Harry ..I just see him as a colleague ..a colleague who I didn't like when I first met him but while working I saw his good qualities and then became friends..that's it..and it's never going beyond that.

Harry and I went to our other foundation orientated orphanage and old age home...and he was the same everywhere...he.met people with the same enthusiasm.and energy...whether it was a small.child or an old person.he showed the same love and affection to everyone ..and that really melt my heart..

Yesterday was our small advertisement  shooting with Harry in which he put forward our mission vision and asked people for the support for the foundation..

Our foundation got  grand  response from.all over the world...it was all over the social media,newspapers ,radios and television...I didn't expect it to be this.large...i mean I knew it will give good result ..but such a bigger one and that that too in just one day was the thing that none of us ever imagined...he is really a big star...

Many people trolled Harry and me with
#workingforgirlfriend
#usingharrystylesforpublicity
#opportunityseeker

And some were so vulgar that I can't even mention ..anyways...Harry and I developed good bonding in these days ..we can be called as good friends..

Today Harry and I decided to go to the juhu beach for relaxing a bit..the past days were really hectic with the shooting ,meetings and all.
Everytime I decide to bring someone along with us Harry jst denies saying that he want to spend time only with me and nobody else as he enjoys only my company ...

I picked him up and we went to the beach along with his bodyguards..who accompanied us everywhere we went to keep him safe from his overexcited fans and paps

Let's go in the cruise he said..pointing towards a big cruise

Yeah..I said excitedly and we went inside

Why aren't anyone here ..? I asked seeing a completely quiet and vacant place

Well I booked the whole cruize...he said with a big smirk

Whaaat?..I looked at him with astonishment

He nodded  with a grin ..and I just shook my head in disbelief ..

Well Ms Naina ..now if you don't mind let's get inside before we get mobbed by fans ..he said jokingly

I nodded and  we  went inside...
On entering inside I saw the most beautiful view that I have ever seen in my whole godamn life ..

The room was beautiful decorated with colourful balloons..anything I would say will just be an understatement ..it was just breathtaking ...marvellous ..something that cannot be expressed words...

Harr-rry.....what's all this about ?  I asked looking nervously at him

He  slowly walked towards me and stood in front of me with just an inch gap between us

He took my hands in his and looked straight in my eyes..and we stayed there for God knows how long..before he finally spoke.

Naina ...I...Naina I love you ...he finally said...

I just looked at him in shock..I felt my hands and my legs shaking ...I didn't expect this ..never in my life I expected this ..a guy who can have any..any girl in the world is here staring right in my eyes and saying those 3magical words to me..to a girl who whose proposal got rejected by a boy when she was in 7th grade..a girl for whom no guys seem interested because they think she is tomboy..she is childish.

Har-r-..

I didn't know what to say and thank God he interuppted me

You know the first time  I saw you  in front of my hotel gate along with all the paps..that day I lost my heart to you..it was love at first sight..and when the second time I met you ...I knew that God has created you for me..your mine ..and it's destiny that's trying to bring us closer Everytime

Your innocence ,your simplicity made me fall for you so hard that Everytime I met you I loved you more and more..

I really like it  when people  call you my girlfriend...because that's what I dreamed of from the first day I met you ..and it's now that I have realised that how badly I want to be with you.. I want to share my  happiness and sorrows with you..I want you as partner for my whole journey that's ahead till the day when I will be laid in a coffin..he said with tears evident in his eyes

Even I had tears in my eyes and they were falling unstoppably from my eyes...

He wiped my tears  with his thumb and started reducing the gap between us...his  gaze then shifted from my eyes to my lips..and slowly his soft lips met with mine...I closed my eyes trying to calm down something that was happening in my stomach..some vibrations ...I think this is what people call as butterflies in stomach ..I felt it for the first time. I was numb..I was unsure of what to do..so I just stayed there still like a statue ..

When he realised that I am not kissing back he removed his lips from mine and looked at me nervously licking his lips..

After what felt like eternity I finally spoke

I'm ..m sorry..I need some time to think I said not looking in his eyes.. and not even waiting for his response

I removed my hands from his  and ran away from there leaving poor Harry behind not even realising that I had to drop Harry    back to hotel