How could you ...??

When I said that I love Harry...it was just out of my selfishness ...for my foundation...but as the days passed and I get to see the real Harry being uncovered from all the glamorous layers that he was  wrapped into ...I get to know the real Harry...may be there is a lot more than I actually now...but one thing is sure...he is the kind of guy..that I would love to spend my whole life with...I would love to be part of his joy and sadness...though I was not so sure about my feelings for him..but the moment when I kissed him last night...I knew that my heart belongs to Harry...as an Indian it's a really big deal for a girl to kiss a guy..and specially for a girl like me who never trust someone so easily ...if I did it..he is very special for me...he is the one for me...from now onwards it's not for my foundation...not for anyone...no more pretending to love Harry..because I don't need to...I'm already in love with him..
I will do everything to make him happy..and will try everything to free him from all his burdens ...

All these thoughts rambled in my head when I was lying in the bed of the guest room..it filled me euphoria ...and I couldn't keep the excitement to myself ...so I decided to share this news with my best friend ... I quickly called her..the phone was picked after 4 rings..

Look  whose calling ..finally someone remembered me..she said in taunting voice..

Shut up Ang..I said laughing ..I can never forget u...

Yeah...that's why ..u are calling nearly after 3 weeks of being in London ...such a caring friend..
She said

Ohh .godddddd...Ang  will u stop taunting me like that .I was busy here ..sorry I didn't get to call u ..I answered

Busy with ur fake love ??she laughed

I rolled my eyes..though I know she can't see me.

About that...I have something that I want to tell you ??and suddenly I felt nervous and became completely silent

Hello .?..Naina..ur there??

Yeah...aa..it's it's...I was not able to complete my sentence

Oh...just spit it...she said irritatedly

Ok fine...I'm in love  I said covering my eyes out of the nervousness

With whom..she asked coldly..

I rolled my eyes again..this girl will never understand what I want to say..and they say best friends can communicate through signs ..I huffed

With Harry..I said ..as soon as I left the word from my mouth I heard Ang chocking on something ..maybe she was eating while taking..I giggled

U can't be serious ...how's that possible ...she asked completely stunned

I don't know...but it happened ..as I get to know him more..he seemed to be a very nice gentleman ..just like what I dreamed in a man..simple...passionate ..caring ..I said slightly blushing .

Harry's pov

I really felt guilty  about the way I treated her ..throughout her visit to UK ...she's my love and I was supposed to treat her good but instead I made her feel like crap..like she is momentary for me...sincerely I didn't mean to make her feel that way but with so much pain that I was going through I took that on Naina ..and today Gemma came and made it worse...

I shouldn't have done that ...my love trusted me and came along with me all the way from India to London..just to make sure I was okay...she was always by my side and was trying so hard to comfort me..and I did just the opposite with her...left her uncomfortable and lonely...

I decided ..that it's time I should tell everything about myself and should open  up everything that weighs me down to her...after all she's my love...she deserves to know all about me ..though our relationship is just few months old..but I feel like her know her from many years..she is the one with whom I imagine my future ..she's is definitely the one for me...