A piece of paper

Naina 's pov

The next day we got ready and went straight to the hotel...Angel didn't let me to sleep whole night and today she didn't let me go.to my office and she herself took leave from her bank..girl who never missed a single day of work even when she had a fracture in her leg did that and that to for such guy who don't give a damn ...

We were waiting along with the paparazzi and a big crowd of fans...I didn't want to do this again ..I was still exhausted and sleep deprived....

After 5 hours..the prince charming got out of the hotel gate and waved at the crowd smiling ...he shook hands with some of them and took some selfies..All the crowd including angel was screaming his name...and I just looked down because I started to have a severe headache..

I felt someone's presence so I looked up and met up with none other than those green eyes that I saw yesterday...he was smiling and staring right in my eyes...I stared back blankly..

Angel broke the silence between us

Harrryyyy...I am your biggest fan..she squealed excitedly...can I touch you..she asked making Harry and me both grin..

Sure darling...he said hugging her tightly.....

She took her camera and looked at Harry for permission and he nodded happily... I was really surprised because he was not that good me...but I was happy for angel..she was having her dream come true moment

Harry took the phone from her and angel pushed me close to her and we took a groupfie..

After that angel took her autograph book..I looked at her in disbelief she came with so much preparation...

Harry took his pen and started writing something on it..

Uhmm..can I tear a small.piece of paper from it..he asked..and she nodded smiling..

Thank u sweetheart...he said and returned her the book

Why does he need a piece of paper..I thought to myself

As I was busy with my thoughts..he took my hand and shook it ..

Nice meeting you ..he said with a smile..
Nice meeting you too..i said back..

As soon he released my hand I felt something against my palm..

I looked down and found a piece of paper. I opened it and it read..

Harry styles
919765432161

My head quickly snapped in his direction

And he gave me a wink with small grin before shifting his gaze at other people

I jst stood there blankly trying to figure out what jst happened and why it happened...