life after engagement

It's been 6 month since our engagement and it will not be wrong to say  that these days were like a vacation on paradise for me...Harry and I came so much closer , he got more involved in my personal as well as professional life , we were the most talked couple everywhere be it Bollywood or Hollywood news channels , social sites . It bring a lot of glory to my foundation , though earlier it was my topmost aim but now I couldn't care much ..I just wanted to be with Harry whether he endorse our NGOs or not , anyways many big sponsors showed there interest in my foundations and it did help us to make a better living for the underprevilaged people .

Harry and Gemma were more close than ever , they would hang around frequently and  would joke around with each other and was so comfortable that hardly anyone can imagine that they had gone through a big hardships in their relation , Annie was so cheerful  now and her health was improving day by day seeing their children being together once again  but Harry still don't like to talk about his father and Gemma doesn't push him for that . They have learnt to compromise for each other .

Harry and I would flew occasionally  to suitable places just to spend time with each other . 

He would occasionally visit my NGOs and now Harry was as much a family member to them as I was for them ..he would send them gifts or would take them for an outing bringing colors to their dark life .

I got Along  with rest of the 1d girlfriends and we came to be known as 1d's girl gang .we would go on shopping , gossip about our boyfriend's and what not

Harry was so happy and just to see him happy makes me joyful. We still not had an intimate relationship with each other , I nervously told Harry one day how much a girls virginity means to a girl and especially to an Indian girl.  She can give her life but she can never compromise with her self respect ...so I told him I wanted to wait till marriage ..I didn't expected someone like Harry to agree on this point..he  can get any girl on the bed and can push me aside  but  he was ready to wait for me..and that explains how much love my baby has for me and that made me respect him even more .