please dont go..!!

It had been four days since that proposal ..four days since I've talked to Harry...i left his limitless calls and messages

unanswered.. fortunately he didn't know my address ..we didn't talk about it .. I sincerely felt bad of the way I was behaving with him...but I don't know...I just don't want to talk to him...I am scared ..I don't know why but I am ...maybe because I'm scared because he will break my heart..he had so many girlfriends in the past and none of them are with him right now,.that's means something is wrong with him..he can't remain committed ..he will use me and then throw me .. and I'll never allow to do that ..

I was sitting in my cabin when kavya arrived

Good mrng mam ...she said beaming...

Good morning..I said back smiling

Mam..we have some exciting news...she said while giving me the accounts file...

I looked at it for a while and then at her with shock...our foundations fund has increased to 50 % in these 10 days since harry's endorsement ...we have attracted new sponsers and many people both nationally and internationally have donated in our foundation...

Wow...kavya ...it's great...such a huge response...I said excitedly

Yeah mam...even we are surprised ..so many people want to work with us now...she said..

Yeah..we can improvise our services for the people now....we can do so much better for them..i said standing and hugging her tightly...

Thanks to Harry ..he is the reason for all these..

As soon as I heard that name ..the smile on my face disappeared .

Mam are you okay ?she asked noticing sudden change in my expression

Yeah...yeah I'm fine .....you go celebrate with our team..I said smiling

Mam aren't you coming.? She asked

No I have some work...I said..she nodded and went

Harry ....Harry is the reason for it...it's because of him..our foundation became so popular ...within 10!days we have fund to built another foundation ...wow...such an influential man..

But now these things will all be gone ..the way I have treated Harry I don't think he will stick to the foundation...and everything that we have gained will be lost ...the kids deserve more...poor elders deserve more ...and when they are getting it I can't snatch it away from it..

My was brought back from my thoughts by my phone ringing..I looked at it again and it showed Harry's name..

I didn't know what to do so just watched it ringing and finally stopped

And finally there was another message notification..I quickly opened it and it read..

Naina...hope you r fine ..I tried to call you many times but you didn't pick ..I guess I know the reason..it's because you don't want me to be a part of your life ..I'm sorry for what I did ..I shouldn't have done that ..I'm going back to London today..it was really nice to.meet you...you will always be a beautiful part of my life even though I'm not in yours....

As soon as I read those lines .. I panicked ...how can he go..I cant let him go like this..my foundation need him..we need his popularity..I'll love him..i mean I will pretend to love him..if that makes him stop..

Once we get enough recognition ...I will break up with him..and I don't even..think Harry will remain committed to me that..long

He will go his way and I will go my way ....

I called Harry 5 times ..he didn't pick up at all...I was really pissed off ..was he taking any kind of revenge ..

I went to his hotel but came to know that he already checked out...

I quickly went to the airport ...my eyes were wandering for him in the whole crowd..what if his plane took off ..he will forget me now...my foundation will have to suffer because of my stupidity..all the popularity ...the support everything will be gone...I nearly had tears in my eyes...I just sat in one of the seats ...I just looked around when I noticed curly hairs seated 2 rows ahead of me..
I couldn't explain how happy I was ..as if I won a 10 crore lottery ticket or even more 100 Times more happy than that..

I wiped my happy tears and took my mobile from purse calling him once again ..the phone was ringing In full volume..I saw him looking at it and then putting it back in his pocket..

You know it's rude not to take someone's call...it may be urgent I said in a loud voice for him.to hear ..

He turned around in my direction ..his eyes full red as if he was crying from a long time ...his face full tired.

As soon as he saw me....his looked at me as if he was seeing any alien who just landed from a ufo...I waved at him..

He turned back for some time scratching his head with his hand ..before looking back at me..

Harry's pov

Finally everything ended this way..Naina didn't even picked my phone..at least she should have said a word to me...anyways..that's how..my life is..the people whom I love the most always hurt me the most..I came to India for peace and here I go from India with much more heavy heart and loneliness..I planned of exploring other cities but after that happened..I didn't feel like doing anything..I just want to go back ..

I was sitting in airport waiting for my flight when my phone ringed ..it was Naina ..I didn't pick up..if I'll listen to her voice I'll break down and I can't afford that right now..when there is no one to hold me tight and assure me that everything will be alright..I put it back in my pocket ..suddenly I heard the voice that I was craving for so long..

You know it's rude not to pick someone's call..it may be urgent .
The voice came from behind

I quickly looked back and there was the face that I wanted to see..to say I was shocked will be understatement..I was completely blank ..she waved at me...I turned back and scratched my head to check whether I was dreaming or what..

Nervously I turned around again and she was still there..I was not dreaming..she slowly started approaching towards me and sat beside me..

So....where are you going..? She asked looking right in my eyes.

Back to London ..I said looking at her and smiling slightly at her..

Why?..I thought you were on a month long vacation .she said...

I didn't find any reason to say..I said looking down at my hands..

Don't go...she whispered

I have to go Naina ..I said looking back at her ..

No...you can't go with my belonging ..she said

What belonging ..? I asked confused

You have my heart...you can't just go after provoking the love in me for you..you can't leave ..she said ..and I just stared at her in shock

Yes Harry I love you...I never thought i will ..but in these days of separation ...i understood how incomplete my life is without you ..and today when you said you are about to leave
..my whole world shattered...I felt like i lost what was sent for me by the god... I love you Harry Harry...pls don't go...I need you...she said in a whisper..looking straight in my eyes..

I love you too Naina ...I love you..I said kissing her hand...I felt like I am the most luckiest person of the world...I got my gem back...I don't need anything else in the world..my eyes were full of tears..after my mom ..it's just Naina who can have such drastic impact on my emotions...few minutes ago..I was feeling like the most fucked up man on Earth and now..I am feeling as the luckiest man alive ...this girl is crazy...and this girl is mine..

After that Naina and I left the airport together ....I cancelled my tickets ..and we went to my hotel...had a beautiful movie night cuddling with each other ..but she left after some time.. generally Indian girls don't stay with a boy for a whole night..even if the person is there boyfriend..

Boyfriend...wow....I smiled at the word