Chapter 9

"Where are we going?", Gayoung asked because Dohwan didnt tell her yet.

"Can I be honest...", he didnt know how to say this.

"Wae?", Gayoung looking at his face, trying to guess what on his mind. He looks....embarassed.

"Actually.....", he takes a deep breath. "I dont know...where to go...", he really dont know where to take her. It's not like it was his first date. He has girlfriend before. But he want to make this first date special. And it's almost midnight. What choice did he have?

Gayoung bursts out laughing. "I thought you already planned this oppa...", she said between her laugh.

"I go without even thinking....I just wanted to see you...I want to make our first date special...but it's almost midnight...", he is sulking now.

"Sorry oppa...", Gayoung smiles feeling little bit guilty for laughing. "Whereever we go...as long as it was with you...it'll be special.."

"Omoooo....how did you become so cheesy...", Dohwan cant help but smile.

"I learn from the best..."

"Yes you did...so where are we going?"

"Midnight movie?", Gayoung suggested

"Nope...I want to talk to you and looking at you as long as I could...I cant do that in movie theatre...", in the past, he only went on movie date when he was bored and didnt know what to talk with his girlfriend.

"Hmmn...", Gayoung is thinking another options. "How about picnic at Han River...", she saw it a few times in a movies. It looks romantic.

"Picnic? In the middle of the night?", Dohwan smiled. "I like that...let's go..."

They stopped at 24hours drive thru restaurant and bought 2 burgers, 1 with extra egg, french fries and milk shake.

"Woow....I've never been here this late before..", Dohwan is looking at the view feeling amazed. They sit in front of the river. "Wait...have you been here before??", Dohwan felt curious but he really didnt want to hear that she has been here before with another man.

"Aanniiii...I saw it in the movie..."

"Good then...but it's freezing cold...", Dohwan ears turn pink. "Arent you feelling cold?", she looks fine.

"Little bit..."

"Come here...", Dohwan pull Gayoung closer, put her inside his coat and hug her tight. "How could you still feels so warm....", Dohwan nuzzled his nose in her neck. Her hair hide him from cold breeze like a curtain.

"Oppaa..."

"Hmmm....", Dohwan still enjoying her warm neck.

"If you hold me like this..how could I eat...", the moment Dohwan cold nose touch her neck...it sends shiver down her spine. And if he keep nuzzling his nose, and sweep her neck with his warm breath. She's the one who'll lose her breath any seconds now.