Chapter 50

It's monday morning. Gayoung has nothing to do and she's bored as hell. Dohwan is in Palau island for CF shooting and vacation with his family since three days ago. He tried to persuade her to join him. But she refused because she thought that Dohwan really needs to spend more times with his family. He'll be gone for a week. Huft.

She's taking break when all of her friend busy wuth their new project. Minjae with his movies promotion. Naeun with Apink comeback. Dohee and Hyeji with her new drama.

Oh right! Suddenly she remembered she has promised Chanyeol to visit him while he practiced. She checks his schedule that he sent a week ago. He has a practice this afternoon. Great. It crosses her mind to make somthing for them but then remembered that feeding EXO after practiced was like feeding a whole village. So she decides to just ordering something when she arrived there.

=========

Gayoung walks into SM building hurriedly. It almost noon, she's afraid that the practice already finished.

"MOON MOOOOON...", someone suddenly circles his hand around her shoulder. She know who is it without even looking. Because there's only ine person who called her like that. It's Heechul.

"YAAA!!!", Gayoung throw his hand off her shoulder. But instead of give up, he circles his hand on her arms.

"It's been a long time since you met your twin...why would you so grumpy...", Heechul teases her. Gayoung and Heechul have a birthday. Same date, same month. Just different year.

"I am not your twin...", Gayoung grumbles.

"I have a picture to prove it....", Heechul take out his phone from his pocket and shows her a picture.

", Heechul take out his phone from his pocket and shows her a picture

Gayoung rolls her eyes. Because she didnt want to admit that they really look alike in that photo.

"What are you doing here by the way?" Heechul asks her one more tine.

"I've promised Chanyeol to visit his practice...."

"Your boyfriend is really demanding isnt it?", Heechul asks her loudly. He did it purposefully to teases her. It's been a long time since there's rumor at SM that there's something special between Gayoung and Chanyeol.

"Oppa!! Stop it!", Gayoung glares at him.

Heechul's just grinning. "Come on...let me escort you to EXO's dance studio..."

Gayoung knows where EXO's dance studio is, but arguing with Heechul is no use. So  she just follows him.

"ANYEOOONGGGG !!!", Heechul yells as soon as he enters the studio. The eight member of EXO stop their dance and looks at their uninvited guest.

"INCHEON GIRL!!!!", Baekhyun run to her and gives her a bear hug.

"Baekhyun oppa...", Gayoung smiles and hugs him back.