Chapter 51

Gayoung is fidgeting nervously in the passanger seat. "Honey...are you okay?"

"I am nervous...", they are on the way to dinner with Gayoung's mom, her sister and brother in law.

"Why?"

"You asked me why? Seriously oppa?"

"We just want to tell them that you're going to New York next week..."

"No...we want to tell them...that I will go to New York with you..."

"What's the difference?"

"It's different oppa!", Dohwan starts to annoy her. "Maybe I shouldnt go...it's really bad idea...", why would she agreed to this at the first place.

"You promised before...you'll go with me to New York...when you refused to go to Palau Island with me..."

"Ani...I promised you that I'll go with you if it was just the two of us...but now, think about it again...I have no business to follow you there..."

"Your business there is accompanying your boyfriend..so he wouldnt be lonely...", Dohwan grins. "You know how cranky your boyfriend is when he's lonely..."

"Yeah I know...poor Yeongbin oppa...", Gayoung sighs. "I wonder if you were already like this before you meet me...or it's just the side effect of dating me oppa?"

"Hmmm...", Dohwan's thinking the answer. "It's just the side effect of being in love with Moon Gayoung...", he smiles.

"Aigooo....your Kwon Shihyun is showing up again oppa...", Gayoubg always calls him Kwon Shihyun whenever Dohwan said something cheesy.

=============

They've arrived at the restaurant 30 minutes later. Gayoung's mom and everyone already there. "Here we go....the hot couple...", her sister shouts.

"I am sorry we're late...", Dohwan bows his head. Feeling guilty because everyone should wait for them.

"It's okay...we've just arrived too..", Gayoung's mom smiles.

"Hi mom...", Gayoung comes to her mom to give her a hug.

"Your hair looks cute...", her mom's commenting on her curly hair. Gayoung grins. Dohwan follows suit and greets everyone too.

"It's been awhile...since we gathered like this...", her mom smiles. She missed her two daughter.

"But still no Dad...", her sister adds.

"You know how busy your Dad is...he'll be home next month...", her mom explains. "Talking about Dad...you havent told him, have you?"

"Mm..about that...", Gayoung's stumbling with her words. "I thought it was the best if I tell Dad directly...not by phone..."

"Okay then..."

"Mom..", At first she plans to tell her mom after they've finished dinner, but she doubts she can eat anuthing befire she tells her mom.

"Wae?"

"Umm...I.."

"Actually...I want to ask your permission to take Gayoung to go with me to New York...", Dohwan cuts her off.

"Oh...for what ocassion..."

"I have fashion show to attend...and I thought to go with her...while she's still in a break...", Dohwan explains. Gayoung's looking at her man in awe. It's always amazed her how he took care of her and trying to be responsible eventhough they're just dating.

"Okay..."

"Huh? Just okay?", Gayoung looks at her mom confused. "No question about where will I sleep or with whoelse we're going??"