Chapter 18

"Thank you....", Gayoung smiled to him. They were in the backstage ready to leave.

"For what?", Dohwan is looking at his girl.

"For every little thing you did in there...", Gayoung whisper to him.

"With pleasure...", he smiled proudly. Seeing her happy, warm his heart. "Where-"

"Oppaa..", Soyoung poked him and cut his sentence. "We're going to shoot together after this right?".

"Yes..", Dohwan turned around and smiled. Trying to hide his annoyed expression. "Why?"

"Can I drive with you?", She asked innocently.

"About that I...", he actually want to go with Gayoung to grab a coffee with him. They still have 2 hours before the shooting starts.

Gayoung knows what his boyfriend might be thinking. So she want to let him knows that she's okay if he leaves and she can drive with Minjae. "I will go with Minjae to our shooting set.."

"NOO!!!", Dohwan yelled.

"Why??", Gayoung and Soyoung said simultaneously. Shocked with his respond. Why he overreacted like that.

"I mean...why dont you go with your manager instead...", Dohwan said to Gayoung.

"He already gone to the set...because I told him I'll go with...", she cant tell Soyoung that she has a plan to go with Dohwan right? "with...Minjae..."

"Me??", Minjae who just come out from changing room curious why his name being mentioned.

"We'll go together to the set right?", Gayoung nudge him. Wish he was cooperative with the plan.

"Oh...sure..", Minjae finally catch up with what just happened. "It's only logical that way...I have a shoot with Gayoung in a club...so I'll go with Gayoung..and Dohwan hyung with Soyoung because you have shoot with her..right?", Minjae was looking at Gayoung wishing that he didnt make any mistakes.

"Right..", Gayoung smiled. It means he was right. But when he was looking at his hyung who now is glaring at him. He doubt himself again. "Let's go...", Gayoung drag him to leave Dohwan and Soyoung.

"Bye hyung...Soyoung...", when Minjae turn around to follow Gayoung, he can still feels Dohwan's glare burning holes in his back.

"Want to have a coffee first oppa?There's a nice coffee shop near here...we still have 2 hours before the shooting starts...", Soyoung offered.

No. He needs a cold beer right now. Or maybe a scotch. Damn it. "Maybe we could just...buy take away and drink it at the set...I still have some dialog to be memorized...", Dohwan lied.

========

"Minjae ah...", Gayoung was in Minjae's car. They were on their way to the set.

"Wae?", Minjae asked.

"Why did you say that you were the same as Sejoo?", Gayoung still curious about his answer at the interview.

"Why not? Sejoo is good guy. He was really a loyal friend...", Minjae answered nonchalantly. She didnt need to know the real reason.

"Hmm...", So it has nothing to do with her. She'll tell Dohwan. He should stop being suspicious with Minjae.

"Why?", Minjae confused with the lack of response from Gayoung.

"Ani....it was just weird answers....", Gayoung paused for a moment. "But when I think about it again...you really did look like Sejoo...thank you..for keeping our secret...", Gayoung smiled. She is really glad to have a friend like him.