Chapter 37

"Oppa...is this okay?", Gayoung comes out from the bed room wearing white long sleeves shirt and black skirt.

"Hmm...", Dohwan was trying to hold his laugh. "You looks really pretty...but you looked like you're going to a job interview...", Dohwan burst out laughing.

"Yaa oppa!!", she turned back to her bed room and lock it from inside.

Dohwan knock the door. "Love...open the door please...mianhe...", still no answer. "You can wear whatever you want and still look pretty...it's just funny looking at how nervous you are...", he still can stop laughing.

Finally Gayoung opened the door and glared at him. "Of course I am nervous...It's my first time meeting your mom and dad..."

"Mianhe....if this was too much...should I cancel it?", Dohwan was patting her hair.

"Noo!!"

Dohwan smiled. "Just wear a casual clothes, okay...we just gonna have a dinner at my mom's home...", he pushed her inside the bed room. He picked a jeans and a sabrina top.

"Really? Is that really okay??", Gayoung was looking at his choice.

"Yup...your colarbone looks really sexy...",

"Oppa!!! I'll meet your parent...I should look modest not sexy..."

Dohwan chuckled. "It'll look good...really...", Dohwan was still sitting in her bed.

"You should get out...I want to change...", Gayoung rised her eyes wondering why her boyfriend hasnt moved yet.

"Why? It's not like I havent seen you-AUUCH", Gayoung throws a pillow at his face. "Okay...okay...I am out...", he smiled. Waiting patiently outside.

A few minutes later, Gayoung come out with the outfit that was chosen by Dohwan. "Let's go...". The skinny jeans wraps her long legs perfectly. And the sabrina give him a beautiful shoulder view.

Dohwan get up and help her wear her coat. "I should tell you a secret...", he whispered in her ears. "I have really pretty girlfriend...", then he kissed her shoulder blade.

Gayoung cant help but frozen there. Blushing. She should really find a way to get used to his compliment. "Come on...", Dohwan entwined their finger and escort her out.

==========

Dohwan wanted to knock the door but Gayoung stopped him. "I cant do this...", she said. Her heart beats so fast. She wonders if she'll get heart attack anytime soon.

"Why?"

"I dont know...I just feel like I am going to freak out..."

"Do you love me?"

"Yes..."

"I love you...and I want my mom and dad meet the most important girl in my life...would you do it for me?"

Gayoung nodded. How could she said no if he said something like that. Dohwan knocks, and a minutes later a woman in her fifties opened the door.

"Eommaa..", Dohwan wrapped that woman in tight hug. Gayoung was shifting awkwardly behind him. "Eoma...this is Gayoung...", Dohwan introduced his mom to his girlfriend. Gayoung gives a boquet of flower she bought on their way here and bowed to his mom.

The woman smiled receive the flowers and welcome her in a hug. "Thank you...the flowers is really pretty...like you.."

Gayoung smiled, knowing the hobby of giving her compliment run in the family. "Let's come inside...the dinner is ready..."

"Nde..."

Dohwan hold Gayoung again. He knew how nervous she must be right now. He just want her to feel she wasnt alone in this. Gayoung was looking up to him and mouthing unaudible "Thank you.."