Chapter 10

A.N. Thank you for over 450 reads!

Maxi's POV

When I had signed out, Hoppo walked into the tower.

"And where do you think you're taking my daughter, Trent Maxwell?" Hoppo asked me, his eyebrows raised at me.

"Out to lunch, is that okay with you?" I replied.

"Of course." Hoppo said, smiling at me. Luckily the lads in the tower didn't hear any of that.

I took Ellie's hand and led her outside, and we started walking towards a café on the promenade. I glanced at her and noticed her smiling really big.

"Either I've missed something, or you're pranking me. Which one is it?" I asked, grinning at her,

"You've missed something. Did you notice how in the tower Hoppo asked where you were taking his daughter?" I stopped walking and enveloped her in a hug, realising how much this must mean to her. She seemed to realise this as she hugged me back, tightly.

When we broke from the embrace, I could see tears glistening Ellie's eyes. I smiled at her fondly, took her hand and led her into a café on the promenade.

We walked in, sat at a table and looked over the menu.

"What do you fancy? My treat."

"No, it's okay, I'll pay, you paid when we went on a date."

"Fine, can I have a bacon sandwich please." I said, giving in after much arguing.

"Yep, do you want a drink?" She asked.

"I'll just have a bottle of water please."

"Yeah, I'll be back in a few." She said before getting up and walking over to the till. She did look gorgeous, and those dungarees complemented her perfectly.

Ellie's POV

As I walked up to the till, I could feel Maxi watching me. Thinking nothing of it, I waited in the queue until I got to the front. The guy working the till looked me up and down before I placed my order.

I asked for Maxi's bacon sandwich and water and then ordered a sausage sandwich and coke for me. The man put my order into the till and I paid for it. He said someone would bring it over in a short while and I smiled and thanked him. He gave me my receipt and it wasn't until I sat down and Maxi asked how much his was until I noticed.

"Oh." I said, surprised to see a number written on the receipt.

"What?" Maxi asked, starting to look worried. I looked up to the till to see the guy there smirking at me.

"The guy that was working at the till, he gave me his number. He mustn't have seen you." As soon as I said he had given me his number Maxi's face turned to thunder. He stood up and walked over to the till. I tried to call him back but he wouldn't listen.

Maxi's POV

How dare he! How dare that idiot give Ellie his number!

I walked up to the till, a face like thunder.

"How can I help?" he asked, before looking up.

"How can you help? I'll tell you how you can bloody well help! By leaving my girl alone!" he looked scared now, "You try and hit on my girl again, I swear down you will regret it!" I shouted at him. He looked like he would wet himself any moment.

I walked back to our table and sat down again, fuming.

"I-I'm sorry Maxi." Ellie said quietly.

"Why are you sorry?"

"Because I ruined our lunch." She said, once again quietly. I took her hand.

"Ellie, you haven't ruined anything, that idiot did. Okay?"

"Maxi can I ask you something?" she asked.

"Sure, shoot me with it."

"Why did you call me you girl?" she asked, looking up to face me.

"Well, I was going to invite you round to my flat tonight and ask you if you wanted to be my girlfriend." I said, even quieter than her. I looked down at the ground, blushing slightly.

"Can I ask something else?"

"Yeah." I said, knowing she would reject me.

"Do you want to ask me now, or should I ask you" I looked up, to see her smiling widely.

"Ellie, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked, smiling as big as her.

"Of course I will Maxi!" she exclaimed, both of us smiling even wider now, if that was possible.

"Oh thank god you said yes!" I said.

"Why wouldn't I? Maxi, you'd be stupid to think I'd say no to you. I mean, you're amazing!" she must've realised she said that out loud because we both looked down and blushed at he same time out food was brought out.

As we were eating it, I kept looking up at Ellie and smiling, proud to be able to call her my girlfriend.

After we had finished, I had to get back as I had about five minutes left of my lunch break.

----------------------------

Hope you all enjoyed! As always, any ideas comment them and let me know!

Vote and Comment!

xxx