Happy Ending

A.N. PLEASE READ!! As I had a 50/50 answer to what type of ending you guys would like, I wrote a happy ending, and a drama ending. Read whichever ending you'd like, or both if you want!

"Any name idea's?" Tiff asked me as we were eating.

"If it's a girl, then Lola, and if it's a boy, then Jack."

"You've really got it sorted out then, haven't you? Why those names?"

"I've always loved the name Lola, and when I was young, there was this boy, Jack, who I was convinced I was in love with. We were so alike."

"Do you miss him?" Tiff asked me?

"Oh gosh, yes. I missed him like crazy when he came over here for 9 months when I was in the UK. It would be so lovely to see him again." I said, a small smile tugging at my lips.

"How are you going to tell Maxi?" I never thought of that...

*At the Maxi and Ellie household*

Maxi was cooking us some dinner, my favourite, because he thought I was a bit upset. He brought it in and passed me my plate. I smiled slightly and he stuck a film on as we ate in silence.

"What's up?" Maxi asked me.

"Nothing, I'm fine."

"Ellie, you're not fine. Talk to me, please!"

"Maxi, I'm fine!"

"Look at yourself! You're on the verge of tears! I can see your eyes are glazed over!" At this a tear slipped down my face. Maxi's arms enveloped around me as I cried into his chest. When the tears had nearly stopped, I said it.

"Maxi, I-I'm pregnant" His arms fell limp either side of me, I looked up to meet his eyes and they were lit up with excitement.

"I'm going to be a dad." I nodded slightly.

"I'm going to be a dad!" he then started laughing; he picked me up and spun me round. We were both crying with happiness.

"I love you, Ellie."

"I love you too, Maxi." And then Maxi kissed me. it was a kiss filled with happiness, and passion, and most importantly, love.

------------------------------------

So what did you guys think of the ending? What did you think of the entire story???

I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! Let me know what you thought of the story and the ending.

That is the end of Be There For You!!

Thank you so much for the support you've given with this book, it's been so great to know that people are enjoying it!

xxx