Chapter 21

A.N. Please read the authors note at the end, IMPORTANT!!!

Ellie's POV

I only had today left until I went back to work tomorrow, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss Maxi like hell.

I decided to just walk for the day around Bondi. So grabbed a small rucksack, and went into town. I walked into a bakery and brought a baguette and then went into a deli and got a bottle of water and a hunk of cheese.

And I just walked. Around one, I ended up on the cliffs, so sat on the edge of the cliff and ate the food I'd brought. After about fifteen minutes, I heard the familiar buzz of the radio, but thought nothing of it. Then I heard something and froze.

"Is she okay Maxi?"

"Not sure ye-Ellie?!" I turned round gingerly and came face to face with the person I realised I had fallen in love with.

"I love you." I said quietly.

"Oh Ellie, I love you too." And with that he walked up to me and hugged me, the tightest he had ever hugged me before. I started sobbing quietly into his chest.

"I-I'm sorry Maxi."

"No, I'm sorry Ellie, this is my fault. I should never have lost my temper."

"But its my fault you were so tired."

"No, it isn't, it's your mothers fault, her friends, it's anyone's fault but you." I was crying more forcefully now.

"Come on, lets get you to the tower." I nodded before Maxi spoke into the radio.

"Maxi to tower, it's not what you think it is, but I'm going to bring them to the tower anyway."

"Fine." I heard Chappo spit.

"What's up with Chappo?" I asked.

"Erm, well, he doesn't really like me, since we fought." He mumbled.

"Oh, I'm sorry Maxi." I spoke quietly.

"It's not your fault. Come on, the rhino is parked up, Harrison's in there." I smiled a little, me and Harrison had come pretty close recently, he had been there for me whilst I was off work.

We started walking hand in hand to the rhino until it came into view.

"Ellie?" Harrison spoke confused. I gave a lopsided smile, before he ran over and hugged me.

"Please tell me you weren't going to jump." I looked up to see his eyes glazed over with tears.

"No, I couldn't bear to leave you." I giggled before Maxi cleared his throat.

"Remember Hutz, she's mine." He said sternly. I giggled before running over and jumping on his back.

"Of course you are Maxi." I said, kissing his cheek.

"Okay, enough with the PDA." Hutz said, faking a gag.

"Excuse me! a few seconds earlier you were practically declaring your love for her!" I could tell Maxi was starting to get annoyed.

"You know boys, I've never had guys fight over me before." I said grinning, "But, I'm sorry Hutz, I love Maxi more." I said sadly. He pouted at me but Maxi grinned triumphantly.

We jumped in the rhino and made our way back down to the tower. When we got there, Chappo walked out and barged Maxi in the shoulder, I saw Maxi look at him sadly, before Chappo turned and saw me.

"Ellie? Ellie, I swear down if you were going to jump-"

"I wasn't Chappo, why does everyone think I was going to jump?" I exclaimed in frustration.

"With everything about your mom and stuff." Hutz said quietly.

"Well, I sometimes feel like it, but then I think about you and I couldn't bear to leave you." And with that I was engulfed in a group hug.

Maxi's POV

I was so glad to have my girl back with me. I took her out to the Italian where we had had our first date together. When I parked up, I saw her smile fondly.

"Told you I could handle that large pizza Maxwell." She said smirking.

"Oh shut up."

"You're only saying that because you know what I'm going to say next."

"And what are you going to say, Wilkes?"

"I'm always right." She said triumphantly.

"Bull." I said, going round and opening the car door for her.

"But, even if you were wrong, you're still a gentleman." She said, smiling softly at me, I could feel a blush creeping in.

We walked in, hands entwined, to reveal a small table in the corner, decorated with flower petals and candles. I glanced at Ellie and she was smiling. She glanced up at me and kissed me softly.

We ate and enjoyed our meals thoroughly, and after we went for a walk along the waters edge like we did on our first date.

"Thank you, Maxi." She said softly, smiling up at me.

"It's ok, I just wanted to make sure you know you're loved, especially after the way I treated you the past few weeks." I said, untwining our had and putting my arm around her shoulder, pulling her close.

"Do you want to watch a movie when we get back?"

"Ooh, yes please. There's this new one with Jack Lowden in it on Netflix, can we watch that" Excitement building up.

"Sure." I said, smiling down at her. But I knew that we wouldn't watch the film, she'd spend the entire time going on about how Jack Lowden is her favourite actor.

"Penny for your thoughts." She said softly, looking up at me.

"I was thinking how you will spend the enire duration of this film goin on about how great Jack Lowden is."

"I will not!" She retorted back.

"Anyway, a penny for you're thoughts." I said, glancing down at her.

"I was thinking about the fact you've stuck by me through all of this with my mom, and you still want to stay with me. And I love you for that." She said quietly, a blush creeping on her face. I tilted her chin up to look at me with my finger, and kissed her softly.

----------------------------------------

So what did you think?

There won't be anymore chapters for a while because I've been writing this story on a word document, and I have no idea what to write anymore. Therefore, this story may finish here, or if you guys tell me some ideas you'd like in the story, then I will add those in.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

xxx