Chapter 22

A.N. Finally! A new chapter, I am so sorry guys! Enjoy!

*6 months later*

Ellie's POV

I had been starting to feel sick in the mornings recently, and I had been throwing up a bit at work too. It had been going on for a week so I decided to go to the doctors about it.

I had always hated the doctors, it always seemed like such a creepy building, and it always smelt really bad inside, at least, that's what it was like in England, I cant remember the doctors here, I wasn't really that ill from what I can remember. Its all a bit of a blur before dad died.

I walked into the doctors, Tiff came with me, we had become pretty close, only recentky though. We sat down in the waiting room and waited for my name to be called.

"Ellie Dobbs" the intercom spoke. We walked down to the doctors room, I could feel a pit of anxiety in my stomach.

"Hi Ellie, what seems to be the problem?" The doctor asked in a kind voice.

"Erm, well, I've been feeling sick in the mornings and I've been throwing up a lot in the morning and at work."

"Ok, well that sounds a lot like morning sickness, so I'm going to have to ask you to take this." She said, handing me a pregnancy test. I looked at Tiff anxiously, and she squeezed my hand supportively.

I went to the toilet in the doctors room and peed on the little stick I had infront of me. the little stick that could change my life forever.

I walked back into the room, feeling very anxious, and I'm sure I looked pale. Tiff and the doctor smiled at me softly. We waited for five mintues, I kept looking at the clock willing it to go faster so I could get this over and done with.

I looked down at it and it read 'pregnant'. I could feel tears in my eyes and I looked up at Tiff and I nodded slightly. A smile spread on her face and she hugged me tightly. I thanked the doctor and Tiff and I went to a café for some lunch and a chance for me to let the news sink in.

-------------------------------

So Ellie is pregnant! I have a few ideas on how to end Be There For You, but I need you guys to tell me how you want it to end...

You can either choose a happy ending!

Or a not-so-happy sad ending! The choice is yours!

And you guys can also decide whether you want the next chapter to be the ending or there be a few more(say 4 or 5)before the ending.

I can't update until I know what you guys want so comment or message me!

xxx