Priorities

You're now John Egbert, and you wonder what could be going on with your best friend.

He called you his top priority... That's gotta mean something doesn't it? If that doesn't, then all hopes of a relationship with him is done for.

You're now back to being Dave. You heave as you see Bro enter you room again. All you can think of is that he's back for more.

You don't want him to hurt you, so instead you push yourself up into a sitting position and spread your legs. "Not that, little man." The taller one said in a low voice. "Though it's greatly appreciated.."

And at that you immediately close your legs, crossing them tightly, as if that would save him from prying them apart.

"I just wanted to let you know I love you.." Dave didn't even flinch. though it hurt him each time he heard it, knowing it meant nothing, he was used to it. Dave was used to a lot now.

This was all just an act by bro. A facade. Just so he could get some free make outs. In which he did, forcing you to open your mouth. You didn't move your tongue at all. Just simply stayed still with your eyes shut tight.

A chill ran down your spine as he began sucking on your tongue. It's not that it felt bad, it felt wrong. He hated when Bro got sexual with him. He hated it so much.

Once Bro was finished, he pulled away, smirking softly. "Be ready for me tomorrow too, Dave. We're gonna be doing a hell of a lot more." Bro mumbled before heading out.

Dave's eyes flickered down to his bed. The warmness that was once near him left. He wanted to be near Bro, but didn't want him to take advantage of him. He just wanted a regular dad, like John had... Speaking of John

EB: dave, come on. again?!

EB: what are you even doing!!

TG: sorry bro sorry

EB: about time!

TG: hey

TG: did you even read what i said?

TG: calm down okay

EB: oh... i'm sorry dave, i really am.

EB: i hope whatever it is that's getting under your skin gets better!

EB: and remember, i'm always here for you when you need it!

TG: i need it now

EB: oh, uh. okay, what's up?

TG: i need to stay at your place

EB: alright, well when and for how long?

TG: like now and forever

EB: are you asking to move in with me dave?

EB: aren't you gonna take me out to dinner first? sheesh

TG: john

EB: yeah?

TG: please

EB: ..okay dave, come whenever you need to. i'll set up the guest room

TG: thank you

EB: no problem, dave.

--[TG] turntechGodhead ceased pestering [EB] ectoBiologist--