🎨It's PERFECT!!!🎨

Unedited

🎨🎨🎨

Ink couldn't help but Feel proud as he lifted his brush off the paper. A perfect AU. A pacifist, calm, serene AU thst could just be an escape for everyone. A place where everything is calm. Every day is bright, sunny, and the right kind of warm. An AU where every night is cool, crisp, and has a perfect mix of humidity and breeze.

What shall he call it? Well, that shouldn't matter. The world was created and the inhabitants were already filling the cities, towns, hills, oceans, skies, mountains, everywhere inside this perfect landscape. Going into this AU would be a vacation to paradise, something he and his very stressed friends need right now.

He watched as life filled the painting and as it took its place in the doodlesphere, finding room and standing near the AUs it was most like. It took a place between HeavenTale and DesertTale, the two sweetest AUs of them all.

Ink smiled. He went to go find his friends, who he knew would enjoy the nice little break. But wait, he had to name the new AU. What on earth would he call it? Wait, that's it. Earth. EarthTale? No. It was more of a perfect world than Earth. SereneTale. There we go.

This AU would be SereneTale.

🎨🎨🎨