❄️Sweet Little Thing❄️

Unedited

❄️❄️❄️

You walk up to the top floor like the Ink skeletoj asked you to. He wanted you to check on thr Bkeuberry Skeleton. You knock quietly on the door to make sure he is asleep as Ink told you he was. No response.

You cracked one the door and slid on through. You saw him sprawled outnon the bed with covers folding in from all directions to try and cover him. It was very adorable and childish. You sigh quietly.

You walk over to the bed and pick up the little skeleton, moving him to the proper place underneath the covers. You unfold the covers and tuck him in ever so nicely and ever so gently, like a good mother would. Skeletons sleeping was odd, considering their eyesockets close like they have eyelids. Well, they do look like sans so they probably have the magic skeleton anatomy that Sans has.

His eyesockets flutter open and his blue pupils dilate to focus on you. They have tiny stars inside them. You didn't notice this before. They were quite adorable. 

"Huh? Mommy?"

This was too precious. Your uh you're hand on his skull affectionately. If he had any hair you would push it out of his face. You smile very warmly at him, trying to make him feel extremely comfortable.

"I'm not your mother, but I am your caregiver. I see you are very tired, go to sleep..."

He whines.

"But Pappyyyyyy! What about my Goodnight kiss!?"

He must still be half asleep. Papy must be someone important in his life. Maybe an older sibling? An older brother. Must be it. You smile and sigh, knowing that he won't be able to sleep without you complying to his wishes.

You lean down and peck his forehead. You caress his cheek a little bit before whispering oh so soothingly to him:

"Goodnight Blueberry, sweet dreams."

With that, he cuddled up cutely to the blankets. You pull out something you picked up on the way here. The stuffed animal he must have dropped. You slip it underneath his arm before turning and leaving the room. 

Perhaps it was a good idea to come up here and check on him.

❄️❄️❄️