⭐️Nothing In Our Way⭐️

Unedited

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dream smirked in satisfaction. That's the other problem out of the way. Wow, today has been a very eventful day. He looked back over to the desk where you were, but the girl wasn't there anymore? Huh, that's odd. It was only one shot. Thst shouldn't be too traumatic. He made sure it wasn't.

"(Your name)? Where are you?"

He looked over the desk and saw you cowering underneath it. He giggled cutely. Dream was going insane. The red hot anger and the black oozing controllive blurs taking over his vision again. He reached over, grabbed your hand, and pulled you back up standing. Your knees were buckled and you were shaking. Oh, poor dear.

"Oh, thank goodness you're okay! He was getting a little crazy, don't you think? Well, now they're gone that means I can stay! With you! Isn't that great? You always have a guest here in the hotel!"

Dream smiled wide at you, hoping that would make you happy. Dream was still Dream, he likes seeing others happy. But seeing you happy would mean everything to him. He didn't care about the other AUs anymore. The evil Sanses can have them. He was addicted to the joy you brought him. He wanted you to feel that very same joy. The lavender joy. But he got no response from you. Just some sharp, scared breaths.

"Darling, don't be scared of me! I promise I won't hurt you! I want to protect you, make you happy!"

Not working. Dream sighed. She still was very very afraid of him. That wasn't good. He didn't want her to be scared. That will be something easily changed though. He still felt the lavender joy, the addictive joy, that's the big thing he wanted to keep.

"Oh well. It will take time for the trauma to die down. While we wait for thst, why don't you shown me around your world!?"

He tried to be enthusiastic and innocent, depsite the face you literally watched him murder his best friend without a hint of remorse. He entwined his hand with yours. You tried to pull it away, but he tightened his grip.

"Let's go!"

He gave you a warning smile, as of saying If you try to refuse he will not hesitate to end you either. In reality, he would never end you. But if he wants to do what's he wants, intimidation was the best course of action.

You were going to have so much fun!

⭐️⭐️⭐️