🎨You Aren't Yourself🎨

Unedited

🎨🎨🎨

Ink decided it would be best to find where Dream went off to now that Blueberry was pretty much settled in. Knowing Dream he would prefer a floor on the first level, staying close to what's he knows and where the most people are so he can feel the happiness radiating off of them.

Ink briefly told one of the hotel staff that the last room down the hall was being occupied by his friend and he paid the gold straight up to the boy. Then he found the elevator and patiently waited for it to arrive, unlike his hyperactive sugarhigh friend.

The elevator opened and Ink entered it, waiting patiently for the elevator to go down. The music was nice, unlike the normal annoying elevator music. Simple chords are calming and pleasing to anyone listening.

Ink exited the elevator, walking back onto the first floor. He looked at both hallways attached to the lobby that blueberry and Dream didn't go onto explore. Dream was left handed, so he would go for the left hallway.

As ink went down the hallway he knew he made the right accusations. The middle room in the hall he saw Dream talking to the girl from earlier. Ink thinks her name was (Your name)? Yeah. He planned on making her an excellent caretaker. He couldn't tell if she should run an orphanage or a children's hospital, so he gave her this job until she was ready to choose for herslef.

"Dream!"

Ink called out to friend. Dream had a large blush covering his face. Wait, a blush? For, what he knew, Dream was scared of love and didn't know what it was. This wasn't normal for Dream. He could tell something was off just by looking at him.

"Oh! Ink.. ha ha... hey."

The girl was also looking at him. She had her normal smile. Ink looked at her and Dream, taking turns focusing his gaze on each of them. He couldn't help but feel he was an intruder. Dream had a nervous laugh on him. Something was up. 

"Did you pick a room yet?"

Best to ignore it. Maybe if he ignores it this wrongness in the atmosphere would just dissolve. Was it something with the AU thst was affecting Dream? If so he can just visit HavenTale. They all can just do a quick jump over. 

"Yeah! Actually, (your name) picked it for me! I didn't know how Shen knew the perfect one for me!"

Dream was beaming with a joy that Ink never saw before. Dream was emitting off his normal aura that only he and Dream himself could see. But this time, it wasn't yellow. For the first time ever, it was Lavender. That was a suretell sign something was wrong.

"Well, I'm glad she could help you. Listen, Dream, I want to talk to you. Oh, and (your name), Blueberry is on the very top floor if you want to check in on him. He should be dead asleep."

The girl nodded and obeyed. A very obedient, smiley girl wasn't she? A perfect creation if Ink says so himself. But he didn't bother with that right now. Something was wrong with dream. Ink placed his hands on Dream's shoulders.

"Look, are you feeling okay? You aren't yourself."

Dream looks Arms if he was in a trance, staring where (your name) just left.

"Why did you tell her to go?"

It was as if Dream didn't hear a word from him. This was wrong. Very, very wrong. Ink shook Dream a little bit, trying to get a reaction. He tried to get his friend to look him in the eyes and tell him what was wrong.

"Dream, this isn't you. Is something happening? Is this AU affecting you? We should probably get you over to HeavenTale. It's better for you."

Ink noticed Dream snap a glare over at him. He dropped Dream.

"...Dream?"

"I'm not leaving."

Ink took a double take. Never had he ever heard Dream say soemthing so hostile, not even towards nightmare or error or any other of the evil Sanses they fight. But right now, it was off. This was wrong.

What happened!?

🎨🎨🎨