❄️Welcome to SnowDin Inn!❄️

Unedited

❄️❄️❄️

You silently hum to yourself happily. You were clearing the tables of the SnowDin Inn. You had a job working here and then another part time job working at Grillby's Resteraunt as a Waitress. You just loved to help others and care for people! It's no wonder your dream job was to be a nurse. But you have to raise enough money before you can move to the waterfall.

That's when you hear the little ringing ding going Of the Bell ja ging over the door in the lobby. You get out of the dining area for guests and walk over to greet whoever entered this place happily. 

"Hello and welcome to SnowDin inn! My name is (Your name) and it's a pleasure to be your acquaintance!"

You see three skeletons standing in the doorway, in awe arm how gorgeous the interior of the place was. You smile and notice they don't have any luggage, but they are carrying something. Each of them. 

One of them wore lots of brown and had a large paintbrush. Another had a cyan blue staff with golden ends and wore a cape. The last one was adorable with a bandana and he was carrying An adorable little stuffed animal. All of the skeletons ere cute and unique, and also reminded you a lot of Sans.

"Hello (Your name)!" The one wearing the blue bandana cheered, skipping up to you and giving you a hug out of nowhere. Being a person who deeply enjoyed hugs, you gave him a small squeeze in return. 

"Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you." The second skeleton wearing a cape said, giving a polite bow and then wandered to the center of the lobby, looking up at the talk ceiling. This wasn't much of an Inn more than a five star hotel, but by modesty the owner (your family) call it nothing more than an Inn

"Hello, it's nice to make your aquantince." The final, artsy looking skeleton said. He approached you and shook your hand as the bandana one skipped off to go run around and explore with the caped skeleton.

The skeleton smiled at you, then he took his hand back. He looked around the lobby, then back at you. He was crying his paintbrush with both hands again. It looked taller than him! Maybe taller than you! It was impressive.

"I'm ink. The hyper one is Blueberry and the polite one is Dream. I hope you don't mind us staying?"

You shook your head. You loved having guests! Not a lot of people have been coming to the in  as of late, so you've been been asking more shifts at Grillby's. The staff will be delighted to learn that they have three guests right now!

"Not at all. You can have whichever rooms you wish. Just notify me or any of my brothers or sisters when you decide on a room and settle in. Stay as long as you wish. The price is small, but we have to make money somehow. Three gold per room per twenty four hours."

The skeleton looked surprised. Oh dear, were you charging too much? Well, you wanted to keep the inn and everyone was working hard to keep the price as low as possible. Three was the lowest you could go.

"Only three gold? Then I could stay here forever!"

He chuckled out. He sighed after laughing himself out. He looked around the lobby once more, then back at you.

"I should go find my friends. I'll see you around?"

You nodded and he left. You smiled, watching him walk off to find the other two skeletons. You had a good feeling about this. But first, you better find your mother and tell her thst soup's on for dinner tonight. You have guests! They simply must be taken care of!

❄️❄️❄️