💙Right Where You Left It💙

Unedited

💙💙💙

"I really like this AU! Great job Ink!"

Blue flopped onto the master bed on the tippy top of the hotel. The farthest room on the fourth floor. It was a very VERY large room with a bed that could fit a million kitty cats! Okay, maybe not a million, but at least fifty kitty cats!

"Well, I'm most proud of the characters and complexity of this one. The relationship between monsters and humans and all that. I wanted the most peaceful place possible for us all."

Blueberry bounced on the bed, barely paying attention. He was just so hyper! Hyper hyper hyper! Sugar sugar sugar! Uh oh. Sugar crash! He shut down and flopped out on the bed like a starfish. Ink chuckled.

"Finally out of sugar? Alright then. I can go inform someone that you are going to have this room. I'm sure we passed by one of that girl's siblings on the way here."

Ink walked over to the door. Blueberry tilted his skull to see, not even bothering to move. The energy was gone in a snap! Poof and it's gone. Blink and you miss it. Stupid sugar crash! Stupid stupid sugar crash!

Ink closed the door, leaving Blueberry on his own. He submitted to the tiredness that came with sugar crashes. He went to sleep, cuddling around the blanket. He didn't even bother readjusting himself to the comfort of the bed. The bed will adjust to the comfort of him!

Okay, but sleepy time is now so now will be sleepy time.

💙💙💙