⭐️She Seems Happy⭐️

Unedited

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dream followed Blue around the hotel, oohing and aahing at the interior design. This place really was amazing. The architecture was very artistic and had a very classy yet casual feel to it. The use of lots of warm colors, ecscpecially velvet reds and starburst oranges, made Dream feel happy.

That's when they managed to go in one giant circle and end up back in the lobby. THe first floor was one giant circle? How did Dream not notice that? It was genius to do that! Keeps someone childish, like Blueberry, entertained for a while. 

"Hello again!"

He cheered back at the human, causing Dream to smile. He seems very happy to be somehwere without the stress of any of their enemies finding them. Ink said this place was unknown to them, newly created as a getaway spot between HeavenTale and DesertTale. SereneTale, he thinks. 

"Oh? You're friend went to find you not too long ago. How are you both? Enjoy the first floor?"

Blueberry nodded enthusiastically, causing Dream to giggle a bit. His best friend was a little bit on the hyper side. The girl just have a smile back and nodded herself. She seemed to be very content with them being there.

"Good. It's great to know our guests enjoy the hotel. As I told your friend: since we have not other guests you have free reign to pick any room you want. Just notify me or my siblings when you choose one. It's three gold per twenty four hours. The food comes with everything. I hope you enjoy your stay."

Dream didn't beleive the three gold part. That cheap for a place high class as this? This girl had some severe modesty. She must work herself senseless trying to keep up with this! Then again, she did mention siblings so maybe it isn't so bad.

"That sounds awesome! Doesn't that sound awesome!? Ooh! I call a rook on the very top floor!"

Like that, Bkeuberry bolted off in his excitement. He probably would find Ink trying to find a staircase. He always would go for stairs because elevators took too long. Maybe letting Blueberry have a lollipop before this wasn't the best idea.

"I'm sorry about him. He's a little excitable at the moment. Not the best idea to give him sugar."

Dream let out a nervous laugh. To his surprise, the girl allow let out a giggle along with him. He looked over at her to see her walking over towards him with a large grin. She stood next to him and grabbed his hand. He felt soemthing in his aura shift. Shift from its normal, pure joy to a different kind of joy. It changed to a Lavender instead of the normal golden. Was something wrong with him?

"We can handle hyper here. I think I know the perfect place for you. It has an amazing view of the snowy mountains."

Dream was confused.

"Mountains? Underground?"

He got another giggle out of the girl.

"We aren't restricted by the barrier, so the underground isn't necisarily underground. Mount Ebott was removed in an act to keep monsters and humans peacefully coexisting without having to build an extreme ammount of urbanization. Lots of human tourists come to see the original Snowdin, that's why my family still runs the inn."

Dream understood. He just followed her. The longer she held his hand the more purple his aura became and the more of a yellow blush that took over his cheekbones. What was wrong with him? He was sort of... addicted to it. Plus, the girl seemed very happy he was there. That made Dream happy too.

⭐️⭐️⭐️