⭐️DIE⭐️

Unedited

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Ink was getting on his last nerve. He doesn't show anger or sadness, but this was something he didn't want to lose. He was feeling a new kind of happy. A better kind of happy. A happiness he was addicted to. Now Ink was suggesting they just leave this place!? How does Dream know of Ink's going to have this AU destroyed! He won't let that happen. As the protector of the AUs, even this one, he would even stand before Ink. But, that's just waht he told himself to believe what he was doing was right.

"Ink, I'll give you one more chance. Take back everything or I will fight you."

He gripped his staff, turning it into the bow. He even pulled back and got an arrow ready to show he was deadly serious. He glared into the eyesockets of the skeletoj who created him and everything he's ever known. He's not scared. Not scared at all. Dream just wants to protect what hencares about.

"Dream.... You know I'm right. If you kill me, you'll regret it. Can we just calm down and talk this out like civilized people? Uh, skeletons?"

He had an awkward but forgiving smile. Dream wasn't in his right mind. His vision was blurring around the edges with something red. Red and black. Red hot and black oozing anger. It was as I felt it was manipulating him, yet st the same time he was in control. 

He pulled back the arrow. He didn't take back what he said. He didn't take back that they never should have came here. He didn't take back that he was acting strange. HE WAS NOT ACTING STRANGE!!! HE WAS ACTING NORMAL!!! ITS HIS FAULT!!! HE BROUGHT THIS UPON HIMSELF!!! UPON HIMSELF!!!

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!

For every 'die' one arrow was launched Into Ink. Arrows of light completely covered what used to be a skeleton. In an instant, he poofed into dust and it scattered around the ground. Dream had a malicious smirk over his jaw. 

That's one less problem to worry about.

⭐️⭐️⭐️