❄️A Murder Witness❄️

Unedited

❄️❄️❄️

You were on hold for five minutes now. Blueberry looked very tense and was crying. Dream looked like he was tensing up. Both skeletons were clenching their fists at their sides. Ink must have been very important to them.

But then, who killed him? The only people here are you, your family, and these two two skeletons. Was there an assassin? What happened? Dream said he found the dust in the hall after leaving Ink for five minutes. Blueberry was asleep. You were cleaning up the third floor a little bit. Nobody was really on the first floor when it happened.

"DREAM YOU KNOW, DONT YOU!? WAS IT NIGHTMARE!? WAS IT ERROR!? WHO DID IT DREAM!!!"

"I told you, I don't know."

"I KNOW YOU KNOW! YOURE A TERRIBLE LIAR! I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR EYES! YOU CANT LIE!!!!"

Blueberry was shrieking at Dream now. You just hid behind the desk, terrified in what was happening. Dream looked over st you concerned, then he started growling at Blueberry with very hostile intentions behind it. This scared you even more. What was going on!?

"You're scaring (your name)."

"I DONT CARE!!! TELL ME WHO KILLED INK!!!!"

Dream glanced over at you again, as if a last reassurance. Was he going to do something? He mouthed something. What was it? I'm sorry.? Whatever it was, you missed it. But what shocked you is what happened next.

Dream took out his staff and slapped blueberry away. He was taken aback. While he was recovering from two hen wchock of the situation the staff turned into a bow. You watched in utter fear as he pulled back the string and an arrow of light appeared. It launched itself directly into blueberry's skull. Blueberry gasped and went limp, dusting all over the ground.

You were petrified. Dream out back his staff, looking over at you. He killed blueberry. Thst means he also killed ink. WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM!?

❄️❄️❄️