Admitting

*~Recap~*

Right now my dad wore a slim fitting suit and my mom wore a blood red long evening gown. They looked like a perfect couple. Oh, how I wish they didn't die.

*~Recap end, continue with dream.~*

The little pig man walked up to my parents with a threatening smirk on his lips. 

"Well well, it looks likes Arashi. The King of Mafia, The great storm.." That was some of the nicknames my father had. "...and your delicate red rose." He addressed my mother to which she responded with a disgusted expression. "Oh, where is your little Demon and Prince?"  That's what our enemies called us. My mother stiffened slightly though not enough to be noticed. 

"Not here, they were gone long before you got here Abel." he said the name of the little man. They stood in a starring contest, seeming to await who would make the fist move. My mom slowly reached around to the slit in her dress where she grasped the handle of a hand gun. she let it rest there and she also waited. When the grip my father had on her arm tightened she whipped out the gun and shot multiple shots into the men surrounding the little mans heads. 8 of them dropped down unmoving, Abel looked around in shock then his eyes settled on my mother, he had 2 more men and one raised their gun and shot my mother the shot went right through her chest as she opened her mouth in a silent scream. She fell to her knees, and she didn't give up yet. Tears streamed down my face as I watched unable to do anything. 

She gave a painful smile to my father who looked at her in grief as she handed him the newly reloaded gun. He nodded and took the gun as he got up he shot the remaining bodyguards easily but as he was aiming for Abel a shot rang through the room and my father fell to the floor, blood leaking out of the hole in his forehead. My parents lied side by side, my parents died side by side. That's when baby Takehiko started wailing. It was like he sensed the connection to his parents et brutally cut off. To be honest I knew Chibi did too. I mean I was once her. 

Abel's head whipped around to face the small wall compartment and a sadistic smile crawled up his face. He slowly walked over and opened it only to have Haru jump out on him and bite and scratch him. This ended with another bullet killing my childhood best friend. Haru whimpered lightly and he lay o the floor bleeding out. Chibi stared at the scene in front of her, both her parents and best friend lied on the floor in a pool of there own blood. She looked at the man with a gun and saw that he had a jagged piece of flesh hanging from his face. I looked like Haru had basically destroyed his right eye, Chibi had tears streaming down her face while she held the still screaming Takehito in her arms. She got up and shoved Abel out of her way as she made her way over to our mother and father. 

I also walked to them and I kneeled beside her staring at my lifeless parents. The light blue dress that chibi wore was slowly stained with the blood of her parents and her face was covered in drops of blood from Haru when the blood splashed back and onto the two small children. I looked up and saw Abel walking toward Chibi where he grasped her hair tightly in his hand, lifting her up by her hair. 

The envelope she had shoved in her sock, where it was safe. 

Both Chibi and Takehito wailed as Abel dragged Chibi by her hair away from their dead parents. Chibi kicked and screamed, while holding her baby brother. Abel dragged them all through the house not saying a word and when he got out side he left them in front of a big black van, where another guy put them in the back and closed the door. My vision of the scene faded as I watched the van drive off and the house I once called home was burned to the ground.

*~Dream end~*

I slowly started to feel around me and I felt my self being jostled around. The thing I was on felt warm and I was glad for that, I felt extremely cold which usually happened after games and the nightmares. I nuzzled into it and I felt it rumble as it talked.