[one]

Y/n: your name
L/n: last name
H/c: hair color
E/c: eye color
F/f: fav food
F/c: fav color
H/l: hair length
Oh and there is swearing and negative thoughts in this ff. You have been warned :D
Also, i don't speak english very well so please correct me if im wrong thanks.
______________________________________

YOUR POV

"Y/n.."

"Hey Y/n"

"Y/N!!!"

SLAP!!

"WHAT DO YOU WANT PETER?!?!" I got up from my bed and accidentally slap his face.

"THAT HURTS!! also, were gonna be late for school so hurry up and get ready. I'll wait."

"Tsk, todays sunday idiot"

"Um??? No it's not. It's monday"

"Yeah yeah whatever get out"

He left my room giving me that 'if you sleep again i will murder you' kind of glare. I didn't care so i lay down again.

"Y/N L/N!!!!!"

"OKAY OKAY MY GOD CALM DOWN SORRY" i yelled

Peter grabbed me by the hand and pulled me out of bed "y/n, i don't wanna be late. Please." He said giving me a sad puppy look. I sighed. "Fine, i'll get changed." I said pushing him outside so i can get changed.

I wore my f/c hoodie with white jeans. I left my room and i see peter on the sofa playing his phone. I poked his cheeks "ey, let's go." He turned his face to me "oh uh y-yeah. Let's go." Peter got up and we left the apt (apartment).

I live in a apt alone. Peter is my childhood friend and he always comes to my apt to pick me up from school and also walk me home from school. I live alone because my parents had a divorce and i lived with my mom ever since. But 3 years later my mom died from cancer and so my father told me to live alone in a apartment because my Dad is pretty rich now and my father knows how much i hate him, So i don't live with him. Yeah i feel lonely, but Peter and Ned is always there to cheer me up.

I met Peter when i was around 8 years old. We were in the same elementry school and middle school so we hang out alot. Until today, we're still friends.

"Y/n, Peter!!" Ned ran to awards us. Peter and i walked to our lockers while Ned was following behind us.

"Hey, wanna hang out after school today?"

"Sure, to where?" I asked

"What about your place? I wanna meet your parents!"

"..."

"..."

"..??"

"W-why not my place?" Peter stuttered.

"What? Why? I've never been to y/n's place before."

Gulp. "My house is full with uhh people. Yeah, almost everyday my cousins come. Ahaha..." i lied but Ned actually belived that "oh okay, peter it is then."

The bell rang, and we went to our class. And sat down in our seats. The teacher is so boring like always, while the teacher is talking i usually write or doodle stuff on my book. I wouldn't care less if the Teacher yelled at me.

"L/n? Pay attention please."

"Uh yeah yeah..." shoot she noticed i wasn't paying attention.

After class, i was going to leave the classroom to catch up with Peter and Ned because the boys can leave first. But then the teacher stopped me. "Excuse me, L/n.." i turned around "yes?" "It looks like you're not that good with math huh?" Oh god. I hate this "Um...yes??" The teacher put her hands on my shoulders "alright then, i will let someone mentor you. Is that alright?" The teacher asked me. I nodded. The teacher smiled. "Okay then, i'll tell you who is your mentor after school alright? Alright. Now go and have lunch." The teacher let me leave so i did.

I ran to the cafeteria to meet Ned and Peter. I sat down infront of them "what took you so long?" Asked Peter "The teacher told me that i'm going to have somebody mentor me because i suck at math.." i said while taking one of Peters food "Who's the mentor?" Ned asked "Dunno, she said she'll tell me after school."

After school
(Im sorry but school is boring asf lmao)

"Ms L/n, there you are!! I've been looking for you everywhere." The math teacher or maybe you can call her Ms.Lea "oh, miss. What's wrong?" I asked her politely. i actually don't give a fucc but let's just pretend i do. "Its about your mentor. I decided that Peter parker is going to be your mentor. Is that alright?" I was shocked. Peter? What? Seriously? I'm actually sorta happy that she picked peter because we're friends. "Oh no i don't mind." I said smiling. "Alright then, have a nice day. I hope you get better at math!!" She waved at me but i didn't care. I walked to awards Peter.

"Where's Ned?" I asked.

"He went to the toilet. By the way, you know who's your mentor now?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, yeah i know. It's the smart ass peter parker" i said with a annoying tone. He chuckled. "Are you fine with me being your mentor? Don't you have a crush on someone or something?" He asked me "what are you saying?? Of course i'm fine with it. After all, it's YOU if it was someone else i would mind." I said.

Peter looked shocked and his face turned a little red. Is it something i said? "W-why are you fine with me?" He asked me nervously. The heck is his problem? He just turned into a puppy "Pfft, isn't it obvious?" I said. "W-what?? What do you mean????" His face turned so red it looks like a tomato. I laughed "HAHAHAH what's with your face??? You look like a frickin' tomato. Also, you're my best friend so of course i'm fine with you." His face wen't back to normal. It wasn't as red anymore. "O-oh...right of course hahahaha..." he laughed nervously.

I looked at him confused "seriously peter, what's wrong? Are you sick or something? Your face was red." I asked him. He laughed nervously again "w-whaat?? N-nothing is uh wrong with me lets just go 'kay?" He said  while looking down. I touched his cheeks to check his temperature "peter? Are y--"

"HEY GUYS SORRY FOR WAITING!!" Ned said running to awards us

I quickly turned around "OH NED HEY!! LETS GET GOING" i said nervously. My face was red... what the heck was i doing? So was peters face. It was red. We walked to the train station. I sat down while Ned and Peter stand up. Peter was spacing out so when the train stopped he tripped and he almost fell on me. Our face was so close and it was only 10 cm apart.

We made it to peters house. Aunt May was there to greet us.

Heyyy it's a bit short but whatever..

If i have typos and stuff please correct them thanks ♡

Here is a picture of our pretty soft boi.
Edit by: tomhollandheartmemes on ig

My ig: softieyy.tom

I only posts edits there and i restrated that acc that is why i only have 1 post ahhaha