[seven]

YOUR POV

I grabbed my laptop and start researching about a radioactive spider, i now understand why Peter chose the color red and blue as the main color of his suit.

Knock knock

"Y/n, this is Tony the Avengers wants to meet you so hurry up and introduce yourself." Tony said knocking on my door then he left "Coming!!" I said turning off my laptop then went down stairs to meet the avengers.

"Umm, my name is Y/N L/N i am Tony Stark's niece, N-nice to meet you all" i said nervously looking at their faces. They started to introduce themselves aswell and oh boy there is Captain America, the freaking man that always shows up in the TV at school.
He's really tall when you look at him inperson, damn.

"So uhh, can i go back to my room?" I asked Tony because i don't feel comfortable if i just go without telling "Oh, yeah sure" I ran to my room and locked the door. I jumped on my bed and remembered that Peter kissed my forehead, my face turned red and it was burning. I wonder if i can talk to him normally after what he did.

A few
days later..

I woke up because i heared my phone vibrating so i took it and saw someone texting me.

UNKNOWN
Online

Unknown
Hello?
Can you see this?

You
Yes, who are you??

Unknown
I'm sorry if i scared you.
I understand that it's weird that a stranger is texting you.

You
Who are you??

Unknown
Oh, umm that is not important right now..

You
Yes it is, how did you get my number?

Unknown
Well i found a phone and i wanted to return it to the owner but i couldn't find them.
I started messaging random people but no one responded ecxept you.

You
Oh, can't you just give it to the police?

Unknown
Oh.. you're right about that ;;
But i'm far away from the police station.

You
Can't you just ride a taxi or something?

Unknown
I'm broke.

You
... where did you find the phone?

Unknown
I was in a train and i saw a phone so i took it.
Can we meet up?

You
What?????
I don't even know how the owner got my number because i don't have their number.

Unknown
Well, maybe you didn't add them but they added you.

You
Okay?? Where do you want to meet?

Unknown
At xxx cafe

You
Okay.. i'll be there and i'm bringing a person with me

Unknown
Oh, please don't.

You
Why not??

Unknown
I don't feel comfortable