[nine]

YOUR POV

Today is the day.

The double date.

Peter and i are making our way to the cafe at the mall where we are going to meet up, i see Kyran sitting while drinking coffee talking to a guy from the window, i'm guessing that's Dylan.

We entered the cafe at the mall and Kyran turned to look at us "Oh, Y/n! Glad you actually came, is this your friend?" Kyran asked pointing at Peter with his finger "Yes, his name is Peter." I replied "Nice to meet you, Parker." He said shaking Peter's hand. Parker? How did he know Peters last name?

"How did you know my last name?
Y/n didn't tell you my last name right?" Peter asked Kyran letting go of his hand. Kyran smiled "You don't remember me Peter? I'm Kyran, Kyran Connor. We're in the same class in 6th grade remember?" He put his hand on Peters shoulder. If he is in the same class as Peter in 6th grade, he's in the same class with me in 6th grade aswell.

"What? I don't think i have a friend named Kyran Connor in 6th grade" Peter replied confused. Kyran laughed "It's okay, i guess you don't remember me. You too Y/n you don't remember me do you," Kyran looked at me and i shook my head then he smiled "It's alright, anyway this is Dylan." He said while he put his arm on Dylan's shoulder "This is your Date Y/n, and as for Peter I thought that Y/n will bring a girl but it turns out she brought a boy so Peter I'm your date~" Kyran said with a teasing tone.

"W-what??!?" Peter looked at him suprised, and i myself is shooketh "Haha, kidding, my friend Lucinda will be here any minute. I knew you'd bring Peter Y/n that's why i brought my female friend~" he said. After that, a girl showed up i'm guessing that's Lucinda.

"Hello, my name is Lucinda. So Kyran, who's my date?" Lucinda asked Kyran, i took a good glance at Lucinda, she's really pretty and her voice is very sweet. I'm guessing she's a nice person "Oh, Lucy! That guy over there is your date! Cute one isn't he?" Kyran pointed at Peter "Oh, he is quite adorable. Hello there, my name is Lucinda but my friend call me Lucy. What is your name?" Lucinda asked Peter with the sweetest smile, damn i bet anyone would fall for her after that smile so i'm guessing Peter is starting to like her "U-uh, my name is Peter. Nice to meet you Lucinda." Peter shaked hands with Lucinda.

"Alright then, i will leave you guys and we'll meet up here again on 11:20 okay? Okay. See ya!" After that, Kyran left. It was pretty awkward for the four of us "So, what's your name?" Lucinda asked me trying to make a conveesation "Y/n, nice to meet you" i smiled at her and she smiled back.

"So, Peter and Y/n are you guys friends or something?" Lucinda asked while the four of you start walking around the mall "We're childhood friends, i knew her when i was 8 years old." Peter replied and i only nodded "Ooh, are you guys dating?" She asked and i can feel my face starting to feel hot "N-no we're not.." i stuttered and she giggled "Really? That's a shame, you guys kinda look cute together." She smiled at us.

She then looked at Dylan "Oh, i forgot you're here Dylan. Hey!!" She walked her way to Dylan and put her arm around his shoulder "Hey Lucy, can you get off me please?" Dylan said with a cold face but Lucinda didn't mind and smiled "Awww, don't be like that Dylan~ to be honest i'm not here to go have a date with Peter, i'm here because i was bored and i wanted to meet new people!" She grinned at us, it was so cute i wanna hug her.

"Well Lucy this IS a date so we're not going to stick together all the time."

"Double date Dylan, double date."

"Oh shut up" he said while moving Lucinda's hand away from him but Lucinda just laughed it off "Hey, where do you guys want to go? The arcade or something?" I asked them "Ooh the arcade? I've never been in one before! Can we go there?" She looked at us with an innocent face that no one could say no to so we nodded.