[twelve]

"What?"

"You heared me, now i am going there And YOU stay here, got it?"

"What??? No! I'm coming with you! What about the rest?"

Tony sighed "You can't Y/n, it's too dangerous. What if you get hurt? Also, the rest aren't coming, they have a mission." You looked down at the ground a bit pissed that you can't join him "I'm sorry, but i promise i'll bring him back safely, okay?" He smiled and you nodded.

After a while..

You called Peter, and he actually picked up.

You
Peter

"PETER?!"
"Y/n can't talk right now!!"
"WHY ARE YOU AT THE HYDRA'S BASE?!"
"Shush Y/n!! Don't yell!!"
"Ok ok.. why are you at the hydra's base?"
"Can't explain right now, i'm escaping."
"But Uncle Tony is going to the Hydra's base to save you!!"
"What?!"
"Shit, i gotta hang up. Bye Y/n Love you!!"
"WAIT PE---"

________________________

PETERS POV

......

Fuck.

I just said "love you" to Y/n, fuck i'm so embarassed. How long have i been missing anyway? Y/n sounds so worried.

I ran to find somewhere safe and quite so i can calm Mr Stark.

Peter
Stark

"Hello? Mr Stark?"
"Kid, where you at?!"
"I don't know but i think i'm safe, no one is around."
"Why are you at the Hydra's Base?!"
"I.. i don't know, i woke up here."
"Woke up?"
"Yeah, after the date yesterday, i went to a dark alley like i used to, but then a guy knocked me out"
"Does he know your identity?"
"I don't know, i don't think so?"
"Right okay, are you escaping right now?"
"Uhh Mr Stark i gotta end the call, someones coming."
"Kid w--"

_________________________

They took my backpack but good thing i saw my phone on the ground also my suit is at home, Ned told me to not bring it. I look around to see if anyone is nearby, there was a 2 or 3 people but they left.

I stood up and quickly escape, it's a good thing they didn't notice. I was finally outside the base, and that is when Y/n called me, again.

Peter
You

"Yes?"
"Are you still at the base?!"
"I'm outside the base."
"Oh? Phew..good."
"Can you tell Mr Stark?"
"Yeah yeah sure.."
"..."
"..."
"P-Peter about what you said when you ended the call, you mean it as a friend... right?"
"..w--"
"Right? There is no way you'd have feelings for me haha! We're friends since we were kids after all."
"Y/n--"
"R-right...?"
"Y/n stop talking!!"
"..."
"I...i-- MR STARK!!"
"Wha?"
"M-Mr Stark is here, oh thank god. Uhh i-i'll tell you later. B-bye!!"
"Pe--"

____________________

"Mr Stark!"

"Kid, why didn't you bring your suit?! Also you smell like garbage. I'm taking you to my place."

"Wait did you tell May?"

He shook his head "No, i told her that you were having a sleepover at your friends house and that you forgot to tell her."

"Um how long have i been missing anyways?"

"2 days."

My eyes widened, two days?! Seriously?! What did that guy do to me?? God i'm so confused. Mr Stark and i made it to his place, he told me to go take a shower in Y/n's room.

I slowly open the door and i see Y/n sleeping on the bed hugging her phone, i walk closer to her to see her face but she woke up.

"Peter!!"

She wrapped her arms around my neck making me fall on the bed with her "Ouch...Y/n?" She didn't say a word, is she asleep? I move her arms away and i saw her face, there are dark circles under her eyes. Did she stay up all night waiting for me to call her?

I took my phone out to check on my missed calls. I have 18 missed calls from Ned, 29 missed calls from May and 56 missed calls...from Y/n.

I guess she's really worried, i feel bad now. I grab a dry towel and entered the bathroom, i took my clothes off and saw a Hydra logo on near my shoulder.

I shook my head "It's fine, it's just a logo. It's not like they did something to me, they just put their logo near my shoulder. Wait is this a tatoo?!" I started to freak out a little "What if May notices?! AhHHh ShiEt."

"Okay okay Peter calm and just take a shower, yeah that'll fix everything, maybe this is just one of the tatoos that you can remove easily!!"

I took a shower, but the logo is still there. Fuck.

*door open sound idk lolol*

"..."

"!!!"

My eyes widened "Y/N WHAT THE HELL?!?!" I yelled

"AHHHH SORRY!!!"
She covers her eyes with her hands and looked away "CLOSE THE DOOR OH MY GOD!!" she slammed the door closed, i can still feel my face burning.

I quickly change my clothes and left the bathroom, Y/n is sitting on her bed playing her phone. Her ears are bright red, is she still embarrased? Cute.

She looked at me and then looked away "S-sorry..." she stuttered "I-it's fine." I replied nervously

"Oh..and about the umm"

"..?"

"That."

"Oh the call..uhh yeah i uhh"

"As a friend right??"

"..." a friend, is that what she only see me as? Only as a friend? Why does it hurt? I am her friend but this hurts. So much.

"Peter?" She tilted her head, i snapped out if it and chuckled "Um...Y/n..i--"

"Kid you finished?"

"Oh Mr Stark I--"

"Oh for heaven's sakes Tony, I'm talking to him right now! Can you just like... leave us alone? Gosh.." she rolled her eyes.

"Now don't you dare use that tone young Lady."

"Oh shut up!!"

"Fine, sorry, Continue but Peter you're gonna have to leave soon"

I nodded.