[SPECIAL FOR TOM'S BDAY!!]

It's Tom's Bday!! So i'll make a one shot on his bday!
______________________

Under The Rain
Tom holland x reader

THIRD PERSON POV

"And...Finished!!"

You sighed in relieved. Your friend Mary came to greet you with a coffee "Finished your work Y/n?" You nodded "Yeah, i finished my work. Dang, being a collage student is so hard!!" You whined while Mary laughed "I know i know, but if you work hard you might get a good job like me.

Mary is 2 years older then you. She's turning 21 while you're still 19. She's not just your best friend she's also like your sister "What's your job again Mary?" You asked her "I work as a Photographer." She said with a kind smile "To be honest, i don't even know what i wanna be in the future.." you said while sipping your coffee.

Mary sighed "Oh, my boyfriend is calling me. I gotta go home, sorry and bye Y/n!!" She said waving at you then left the cafe. You turned off your laptop and put it inside your bag and left the Cafe aswell.

A few minutes later, it starts to rain so you ran to the convinence store and stand there waiting for the rain to stop. You wanted to buy an umbrella but you're broke, you used your money for food.

A guy was standing next to you probably waiting for the rain to stop aswell, he was wearing a hoodie. You wanted to take a look at his face but your too scared so you didn't do anything.

10 minutes have passed and the rain hasn't stop. You were bored and the guy was still standing next to you so you decided to make a conversation "Uhh, hello what's your name?"
HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY?!? WHAT IF HE DOESN'T REPLY AAAAAAAAA--
The guy looked at you. He had light brown eyes and they were gorgeous.
"Hello to you too, my name is..." he hesitated.

"Um? Your name is?" He looked at you worried "D-do you know who i am by looking at my face?" He asked. You stared at his face for a few seconds "No, i don't. Who are you?" You looked at him confused. He sighed in relieved "Well, my name is Tom." He smiled at you. You blushed, you never saw someone with such a beautiful smile before "M-my name is Y/n, nice to meet you Tom."

You both shoom hands "So Y/n, do you have a favorite movie?" He asked you "Me? Hmm..i don't really watch many movies because i am saving money for food and clothes." You answered.

TOM'S POV

She doessn't know me huh? Intresting.. i wonder what will her reaction be when she found out i'm the guy that plays Spiderman.

"So Y/n, what's your favorite movie?"

"Me? Hmm..i don't really watch many movies because i am saving money for food and clothes."

Oh? Is she broke? Wait, how old is she?

"How old are you?" I asked her "Me? I'm 19." She said "You?"
"I'm 21.. turning 22 soon." I answered giving her a warm smile and she smiled back. Her smile was cute, i like it. "Hey Y/n, since you don't watch movies often. Uhh w-wanna watch a movie with me??" I asked her nervously afraid that she'll reject me.

"Oh? Sure i'd love too!" She accepted "O-okay then, are you free tomorrow?" She nodded "Then, let's watch a movie at your place." She looked at me confused "Why not the cinema?" Oh shit "Hm? O-Oh it's because the cinema will be crouded y'know? So let's just watch a movie with a laptop." I answered with the best answer i can came up with.