[eight]

A/n: AI's Name

"Wait you're gonna come with me?" I asked Peter while we're walking to his apartment "Yeah, i'm gonna keep an eye on that Dylan guy just incase he's gonna do something to you." Peter replied looking at the sky. I took out my phone and saw Tony messaging me.

TONY
Online

Tony
Y/n where are you?

I came inside your room and you're not there

Y/n i swear if you don't tell me where and what are you doing i'm gonna tell the avengers to split up and find you.

You
Uncle, chill i'm fine.

I was hanging out with Peter and a friend, i forgot to tell you and also i'm going to go to Peter's place okay? Bye.
Was seen 09:01

_________________________

"What's wrong?"

"It's just Uncle Tony, i forgot to tell him i left the tower to go here."

"Did you tell him about Kyran?"

You shook your head "No, i don't want to" Peter looked at you "Guess i have to protect you on my own huh?" He chuckled.

You both went inside Peter's apartment and saw Aunt May watching TV and then she turned to look at us "Oh, hai Y/n i was just waiting for Peter to go home. I'm gonna go to the gorcery store so, i won't be back for an hour or two." Aunt May said while standing up taking her bag "Oh, and don't have too much fun okay?" She giggled looking at your and Peters face when she said that.

"Aunt May!!" Peter yelled and then he walked to his room. Aunt May already left and so you followed Peter to his room "Oh, Peter i heared from Tony that you have an AI?" You asked Peter "Hm? Yeah, her name is Karen" Peter replied.

"Karen huh? I wonder what should i call my AI.."

"Y'know, i used to call Karen suit lady because i didn't know what name would suit her" He said lying on his bed. You took a quick glance at him, he looks tired "I'm sorry Peter.." Peter looked at you confused "For what?" "For being a burden to you.." you said looking down "You always help me and you do what i tell you to do, i feel bad because aren't i bothering you because of that?"

Peter sat infront of you and put his hand on both of your cheeks so you look at him "You're not a burden. My life is much more fun when you bother me y'know? I can't imagine a life without you, your happiness matters to me and if you're sad i'll be there. Remember i'm doing this because i want to, not because i was forced to, so why would you think that?" He smiled at you "But i lost almost all of my friends because i keep bothering them, they say i'm a burden and stuff." You muttered while looking down and your holding back your tears.

Peter pulled you into a hug "Well, you didn't lose me right? I'm here for you and i won't leave you." You hugged back.

After the hug you took out your phone and saw Tony calling you

Tony
You

"Hello?"

"Y/n you need to go home right now, there are somethings i want to talk about with you."

"Can't you just tell me over the phone?"

"No, So go home now."

"Okay okay, i'm coming."

"Okay, love you."

"Love you too."

The call ended
_________________________

"I gotta go home, bye and thanks Peter." You said giving him a smile then left.

At the stark tower

YOUR POV

"Hey Steve have you seen my uncle?" I asked Steve "Maybe he's in his Lab, why don't you go there?" Steve replied with a smile and i nodded. I walked to awards the Lab and saw Tony messing around with something.

"Uncle Tony?"

"AaRgH-- Y/n don't scare me like that!" Tony yelled and accidentally dropped something "Yeah sorry, what do you want to talk about?"

"Well, its about your safety."

"Safety?"

"Yes, i want you to always stay close to Peter."

"Why?"

Tony sighed "Well, Hydra sent their people to your school as students to you know...kidnap you? Attack you? Something like that i guess." I looked at Tony confused "Why do they want to attack me though?"

"One of them found out that You're my niece and so if you're kidnap and stuff they know that one if the avengers will come to save you so they'll set up a trap. But, they do not know that Peter is spiderman." Tony explained "So are you saying that you're gonna order Peter to look after me because Hydra doesn't know he's a superhero and so if they attack me Peter would protect me and you wont have to worry?" I asked Tony.

Tony nodded "But Tony, i'm a big girl now you gave me an AI to look after me right? I can't rely on Peter all the time." He sighed "Well, an AI won't always help. You also need a real human to help you." Tony replied while cleaning his things "Fine.." i sighed.

"Oh, can i go hang out with my friends tomorr-"

"Is Peter one of them?"

"Yes Tony."

"Alright then, you can go."

After the talk, i ran to my room and locked it. And suddenly, i heared a voice "So, Y/n what are you going to call me?" It sounded like a females voice, i realized it was my AI's voice.

"W-what do i wanna call you? Hmmm...is A/n good?"

"Sure."

"Hey, A/n can you find any information about Kyran?"

"Kyran? The boy that you were talking to at the cafe?" A/n asked "Yeah, that guy. I just wanna make sure he's not dangerous." "Very well then.."

It took A/n about 15 minutes to find information about him "Kyran Connor, 17 years old, he's from brooklyn, his mother is a Photographer and his father was a Doctor but died in 2009." A/n said showing you a picture of Kyran on the wall.

"Kyran Connor? Sounds familiar.."

_______________________

Happy birthday Jacob aka Ned aka Guy in the chair !!