[two]

"Peter? What's wrong? You've been staring at your phone for so long." You asked him.

He looked at you for a second and then look at his phone again, you were annoyed so you kicked him.

"HEY!! That hurts you know!!" Peter said while looking at his phone
"What are you looking at? Porn?" You laughed. Peters face turned red "WHAT??? NOooO I'M NOT!!" he yelled at you while you were still laughing.

You, Ned and Peter was watching star wars but Ned went to the bathroom so they paused the movie. Ned was taking a while and so you and Peter is having this really awkward silence.

Peter was so busy with his phone and you're curious what he was doing so you're peeking on what he is doing. It took him about 30 seconds to realize that you're peeking.

"What ?" Peter put his phone in his pocket and looks at you confused. You were staring at his face for 10 seconds and Peters face turned a bit red "W-what?? Is it something on my face?" He said nervously. "Oh yes there is, your beautiful eyes. I could get lost in them." You said smirking. Peter blushed which makes you want to tease him more but you didn't because you didn't want him to think you have a crush on him even if you do.

"W-what are you s-saying? That- that's--"

You giggled "hehehe, i was kidding Peter." You said with a grin on your face. Peter turned normal again but you can tell he is still a little nervous, how cute.

"Hmm...Ned's taking a while isn't he? What is he up to? Don't tell me he's p-pooping.." you never liked the word 'poop' but you said it anyway. Peter laughed "hahah, you said 'poop'" Your annoyed so you punch him on the shoulder "STUPID STUPID!! DON'T SAY THAT IT'S DISGUSTING I HATE IT!!" you yelled at him but he's still laughing. You couldn't stop punching him so you accidentally made him fell because you kinda pushed him.

"H-hey!! Stop i'm gonna--" before Peter could even finish his words. You accidentally fell on top of him. You both blushed. You both couldn't move because Ned opened the door wide with a shocking face. He just saw both of his best friends a female and a male in a position like one if them is going to rip off the others clothes.

You immediately stand up and sit down on the exact same spot you sat on at the begining. Peter also did the same "wow, if you guys wanna do THAT you could just tell me y'know..." Ned said quitely but loud enough for you and Peter to hear him.

"No!! It's not like that. I accidentally fell on top of him!" You said with an angry tone. All peter can do is nod while looking away. Ned laughed "Its okay guys, chill. Let's continue the movie."
The three of you continued the movie. At first, you sat next to both Peter and Ned but this time you switched places because you're still embarrassed.

A few hours later..

PETERS POV

"Guys i gotta go home. My moms telling me to go home. See ya!!" After the movie finished. Ned left so quickly leaving me and y/n alone again.
We both didn't feel embarrased anymore so we both talked normally.

"Oh, it's 8 PM... i gotta go home. See ya pete!" She said giving me a friendly smile. "Oh, i'll walk you home. It's dark and all.." i offered her hoping she'd say yes. Because if she didn't say yes, i'll have to turn into spiderman and keeping an eye on her until she's home safely.

It took her a while to think and it made me impatient. "It's Okay pete, i can walk home by myself." She replied. Which makes me worried "No seriously y/n bad guys keep appearing out of nowhere y'know. I don't want you to get hurt!" I said with a worried tone. I really don't want her to go home alone.

She shook her head meaning 'no' "Peter, i'll be fine. Don't worry about me." She said. "No. I want to worry about you. Please y/n i don't want you to get hurt..." i said with a sad tone. I held her hand begging to let her allow me go with her. She sighed and nodded i was relived "phew...kay then let's go!!" I opened the door and we walked.

Few minutes later...

YOUR POV

Peter forced me to allow him to walk me home. He's like my bodyguard haha.. i throw my bag on the sofa and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After a relaxing shower, i see Peter texting me.

PETER

Online

Peter
Y/n? Are you inside your room now?

You
Yes pete

Peter
Oh, okay..

You
Why are you always so worried about me?

Peter
Because you're safety is important to me. If you get hurt i blame it all on me. I promised you to protect you until we die back in elementary school right?

You
Peter, that's years ago. You don't have to keep it y'know

Peter
Well i want to keep it. And i will.
Oh, did you cook for dinner?

You
Peter
I
Cant
Cook

Peter
Oh...shit.

You
Its okay i still have some noodle cups

Peter
Y/n that's not healthy

You
I also have a box of donuts. Ima eat dem all

Peter
You'll get diabetes

You
Your smile gives me diabetes

Peter
What

You
Lmao jk HAHAHAH

Peter
Oh ahahahahah okay then i'm going to go to bed. You eat quickly then go to sleep okay? I'll pick you up tmrw early in the morning

You
Okie :)

Peter
:) night
Was seen 8:57

______________________________________

Okie im done im tired. Also happy birthday tessa ♡

I'm tired its night in my country see ya♡