[five]

"Y/n, are you going with Mr.Stark?"

Peter asked you while you're watching a movie with him. You shook your head "i don't know, i wan't to but i also don't want to at the same time." You sighed "Oh that reminds me, you and Uncle Tony looks like you know eachother, Do you?" You asked him.

"Well, i mean yeah..y'know stark internship?" He answered with a smile on his face "Ohh.."

"Y/n i should go home now, aunt May is probably looking for me." He got up and take his bag "Oh okay, see you tomorrow peter.." you waved at him and he waved at you back.

You lay down on your bed and turned on your bed. You made a desicion that you'll live with stark. You take your phone and called stark.

Tony
You
_____________________

"Hello?"
"Hey..uncle Tony?"
"Yes?"
"I decided that i will live with you and the avengers."
"Uhhh what?"
"I decided that i will live with you"
"What wait are you sure?"
"YESS IM SURE TONY."
"Okay chill, i'm coming back to get you."
"WHAT?? TODAY??"
"Yes y/n. I'll be bussy tomorrow"
"Ok just wait for me i'm gonna go pack my things."
"Okay."
______________________

A few minutes later..

YOUR POV

I heard a knock on the door. Is it Tony? How did he came here so fast?
I ran to the door. I peeked into the little window on the door and it wasn't Tony or Peter. I didn't know who it is so i didn't open the door.

"Little miss, come open the door.."
I heared a male voice. The way he said it is so creepy, he knocked on the door three times "Open the door, i know you're there." I was scared so i ran to my room and grabbed my phone calling Peter.

PETERS POV

I was still on my way to my house but i stopped walking when i heared my phones ringtone. I took my phone out from my pocket and Y/n is calling me.

Y/N
Calling
Accept  decline

"Hello?"

"PETER!! HELP ME!! THERE IS A STRANGER IN FRONT OF MY DOOR. HE SOUNDS LIKE HES GOING TO MURDER ME HELP ME!!"
^whispering btw

"Y/n?!? Where are you right now?!"

"I'M IN MY ROOM HIDING. WHAT IF HE BREAKS THE DOOR AND TRIES TO FIND ME? I'M SCARED"

"O-okay uhh stay there and try to calm down, i'll be there as fast as i can."

"HOW THE FCK AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM  DOWN PETE?!? A FCKIN STRANGER IS INFRONT OF MY DOOR AND HE SOUNDS LIKE HE IS GOING TO KILL ME--- HOLY SHIT PETER HE KICKED THE DOOR HURRY!!"

"Okay Don't end the call yet. I'm putting on my suit and i'll web my way there okay??"

"OKAY PLEASE HURRY"

_______________________

THIRD PERSON POV

Peter is putting on his suit while calling you. You're shaking because from all the strangers that has come to visit you, this one is the scariest. He even kicked the door.