[ten]

Title changed yey
__________________________

"So, what do you think about that Dylan guy?" Peter asked me while taking a bite of his taco

"Well, Lucy told me that Dylan is in the same class as us in middle school. But i can't remember who he is." I sighed with my arms crossed

"Wfaht abfut Kyfan? (What about Kyran?) "He asked with his mouth full

"Peter why don't you finish your taco first? You'll choke if you talk with your mouth full" i laughed at his face, we both sat down on a bench at the park. He continues eating his taco while i watch him with a small smile on my face "wfaht? (what?)" You can see there is a ketchup near his lips.

"There's ketchup, let me clean it" i giggled and wiped away the ketchup, i realized my finger is touching his lips "S-sorry.." i pulled my hand and looked away so that Peter doesn't look at my red face. I took a quick glance of Peter, his ears is as red as a tomato.

"Uh..cough..so, what do you think about Kyran? He said that we're his classmate in 6th grade right?" He asked while looking at the sky "I don't remember him, but A/n told me a few things about him yesterday." He turned to look at me "Like what?"

"Well, his Mother is a photographer and his Father was a doctor but died. He's from brooklyn." I replied, he just nodded. There was a silence between us until we heared a noise, it was my phone ringing.

I take my phone out from my pocket and answered the call

You
Tony

"Hello?"

"Y/n where are you?!"

"I'm at the park with Peter, what's wrong?"

"Oh it's nothing, i was just worried but you need to go home now."

"Uhh..okay? Can Peter come too?"

"No."

"Why????"

"What is he? Your boyfriend? I mean, if he is i still won't let you bring him haha"

"Tsk, okay fine bye"

I ended the call.
I know he is not my boyfriend, but i don't know why i feel like he is.

I stood up "Peter i have to go home now, sorry." I said while i put my phone in my pocket again "Oh it's okay, do you want me to walk you back?" He asked me with a soft voice, i shook my head "Okay then, bye." He said waving at me while i walk away from him.

At the stark tower

"Y/n!!"

I looked back, it was Wanda.
She was running to awards me

"I finally found you."

"What's wrong?"

"Stark told me to tell you that starting tomorrow, Natasha will train you everyday." She said with a grin "Uh..What?" I looked at her confused "Nat is going to help you trainning! So tha you're able to defend yourself!" She giggled, Wanda looks happier than usual today. I wonder what happend.