-Chapter 9-

"Why don't you talk to me? Did I did something to you?" I looked at her from the side and saw that she rolled her eyes.
"Can I just get a 'thank you' for saving you yesterday?"

-Irene's pov-

Seulgi kept on talking to me but I can't answer her. When I heard the sentence 'Can I just get a thank you' I really wanted to thank her for what she did yesterday but I can't.
'Thank you'

I heard Seulgi sigh and then she turned around and give her full attention to the lesson. When I heard the school, I anxiously went with the hope that Jisoo would leave me alone in the break. But I don't think god is on my side.

While I walked to my usual place I always looked around in hope not to see Jisoo and luckily I made it to my place without seeing her. I let out a slight sigh and dropped to the floor to sit.

"I think that sigh means you're happy not to see me, but you've given yourself false hope. You really thought after yesterday I'll leave you alone? You thought false, again." I heard 'her' voice again but she said it all with anger. I gulped.

"Stand up and face me, or I think you know what 'or' is." I know to good what 'or' means and I don't want 'that' to happen again. I did what she said and looked at her filled with fear. "You are afraid, aren't you?" She laughed.

"Because of YOU my image for the 'badass girl' is ruined and that Seulgi girl have it because someone saw everything. If YOU weren't here THIS would never happened and I think I've never been this angry like yet... so it'll be bad this time!" I looked at her with widened eyes when she was right in front of me.

She grabbed my hair and throw me against the wall. I groaned in pain but she didn't cared at all and continued letting her anger out on me. She punched me, kicked me in my stomach till I was laying on the ground helpless. "I think that's enough. For now." She  said and walked away. I hold back my tears and just made my way home without telling the secretary.

When I got home I run to my room and began to cry heavily.
-------------------------
I'm sorry, Irene❤