-Chapter 44-

-Third pov-

Seulgi slowly turned around to see a guy smirking disgustingly. "What the fuck are you looking at, huh? Never seen a couple kissing?" Seulgi said annoyed. "Never two girls." He still had this smirk on his face. "Listen you little piece of shit, you better go now and-" He interrupted her. "Instead of telling me this, why don't you let me join you two. I bet your girl there needs a dick to pleasure her properly and would be way more fun with a handsome guy like me."

Irene never was this disgust in her whole life and she knows Seulgi's gonna throw up any moment. "What the fuck is wrong with you?! First of all you jerk, you said it good, SHE is MY girl and that means she doesn't need anyone else. She doesn't need dicks, especially not your little one and hell no, you aren't handsome at all! So now leave and don't ever talk to us." Seulgi yelled at him.

Irene who was being pushed behind Seulgi protectively, just listened but also she also felt her anger rise. This guy was about to say something again but this time Irene yelled at him. "Are you deaf?! She told you to go, why are you still standing here?!" Seulgi never saw Irene this angry and she has to admitt, she was a little scared from her right now. "You gonna miss a chance with me but it's your choice." He finally turned around and walked away.

"Let's go to your place." Irene said while she interwhined their hands. "You know." Irene looked at her. "You are scary while you are mad but you still look kinda hot." Irene blushed after hearing this from Seulgi.

Seulgi and Irene have been dating for a year now and Seulgi planned a dinner for just the two of them. She went to an fancy restaurant to get a reservation and you have to know, since 6 months Seulgi is saving money for this, just so she can afford this for Irene. She knows Irene wouldn't mind just having a picnic or something but Seulgi wants the best for her.
-------------------------------------
I published my new story, take a look at it if you want to. :)