-Chapter 8-

"You lil bitch!" The girl I punched 2 minutes ago wanted to atacate me back. I quickly reacted, I grabbed her hands and pinned her like she did a while ago to Irene against the wall. "So you brat tried to beat me. Not with me." I grinned at her angrily and my grip became harder. "Try that one more time and I'll kill you. Got it?!" She nodded and I pushed her one more time against the wall and walked away.

I was sleeping deeply when I heard someone shouting. "SEULGI-AA!!" I ignored the call and just slept again till I felt that someone slapt me. "AAA" I looked around and saw Joy and Yeri laughing their asses of. "WHY DID YOU SLAPT ME?! You could wake me up normal!" I yelled at her. "I tried it normal but you didn't woke up."

I got up, did my morning routine like usual and   ate something. "Since when are you here, Joy?" I asked her while my mouth is full of food. "I came half an hour ago to walk together."

When we arrived the school everyone was looking at us or let's say rather to me. "Why are they looking to you, Unnie?" I looked at Yeri and said "I really don't know but let's just walk to our class." I suggested.

Both went to their class and me to mine when I entered the classroom I heard whispering  everywhere like: 'is this really Kang Seulgi?' 'I think we have a new bad girl' I was confused about what they are saying but I went straight to my seat beside Irene ignoring the looks.

 When someone tapped my shoulder I turned around to face Wendy. "Is it true, Seulgi-ssi?" I looked confused at her. "What do you mean?"  "Everyone says that you beat up our badass female Jisoo and know you are called 'badass female Kang Seulgi' How did they know"Well...it's true."

I turned around again and looked at Irene. "Why did you run away yesterday?" I asked her. She looked at me for a moment but then she turned her head.
-----------------------------
Enjoy reading!❤