-Chapter 17-

-Irene's pov-

I was awakened by Seulgis alarm and slowly opened my eyes. When I opened my eyes, I saw Seulgi still asleep. I got up and tried to wake Seulgi up by shaking her shoulder but it didn't worked. How should I wake her up?

I ran to the bathroom, put some water in a bottle and ran back to Seulgi's room. I stood next to Seulgi and poured the water on her. She immediately opened her eyes and looked at me shocked. "Why did you poured the Water on me?", She asked. I took my block and wrote my answer. 'Because otherwise I couldn't wake you up.' She just nodded and we both did our morning routine.

When we arrived at school, we went to our class together, but before we reached our class, I saw Jisoo walking towards us. "You got a new friend? Oh wait sorry, you got your first friend.", Jisoo smirked. "Jisoo.", Seulgi said calmly. "Let her in peace or-." She got cut off from Jisoo. "Or what?" Jisoo's smirk grew.

Seulgi walked near her and said in a dangerous tone. "Or else I'll beat the shit out of you and don't think I'm joking. The first time I punched you wasn't as hard as I can punch. If I see you one more time in her near, you know what's going to happen." This is the first time I saw Jisoo with a anxious expression and to be honest I enjoyed it. I never thought I'll see Jisoo like this neither Seulgi. Seulgi looks so friendly that you'll never think she can has this side and scare someone but she can. The other times she wasn't as angry as she is now.

Seulgi took my hand and together we walked holding hands in our class.
-----------------------------