-Chapter 15-

"Are you blushing?", She teased me. I hid behind my hands what made her laugh. "Come on. We have Maths now.", She sighs.

She took my arm to pull me up and together we went to our class. While I was doing the task our teacher told us to do,  I heard Seulgi curse. "I don't get this shit.", She sighs. "How do you understand this?" I took my block and wrote something on it and showed her. 'Because it's easy' " It's not easy.", She replied. Seulgi was about to say something, but the teacher interrupted her. "The lesson is over, you can go now, but Seulgi and Irene, please stay a moment."

When everyone went out for the next lesson we went to our teacher. "The reason why I want to talk to you is because Seulgi you're really bad in Maths.", Mrs Kim said. "I know that I am bad. Did you wanted to tell me that?", Seulgi said, slightly annoyed. "I want you." He pointed at me. "To tutor her."

'When should we start with the first lesson?' I wrote on my block after we went out of our class. "How about tomorrow at my house?", Seulgi asked. 'Sounds good.'

TIME SKIP

"Just put your stuff there.", Seulgi pointed at a corner. I did what she said. 'What do you don't understand?' I wrote on my block. "That....this....this and actually everything.", She laughed awkwardly. This kid is sometimes really dumb. "Ohm Irene? How are you going to explain it to me without speaking?"
-------------------------
Thanks for over 1k reads!💞
Sorry for that short chapter