-Chapter 18-

Today is Friday and luckily Jisoo let me in peace few days because Seulgi were always by my side. When the bell rang I quickly packed my stuff and went out when suddenly someone grabbed my bag and pulled me backwards. My eyes widened because I thought it could be Jisoo.

"It's just me, Irene. Calm down." I heard Seulgi's voice. I turned around and saw a smiling Seulgi. I smiled slightly. "Can I walk you home?" She asked. I nodded.

We were about to walk when a girl, I think it's Seulgi's sister came to us. "Hey Unnie!" The girl greeted Seulgi. "I'm Yerim, Seulgi's sister. You must be Irene, right?" She looked at me and I nodded. "Seulgi talked a lot about you but just good things." I looked at Seulgi in surprise and saw her blushing a bit while glaring at her sister. "Okay, that's enough. I'll see you at home Yeri."

"Let's start walking." Seulgi suggested. The way to me were silent but in a comfortable way. "We're here." Seulgi said because I didn't notice it. I smiled at her and wanted to walk to my door but she called my name. "Irene wait!" I turned around and she immediately hugged me. I needed a few seconds to hug her back. "Have a nice weekend." Seulgi said while walking to the direction of her home.

With a little smile on my face I opened the door and was greeted by my sister Taeyeon. "Hey babysister." She often calls me like that. "I have to talk to you. Let's sit in the living room." I followed her to the living room and sat next to her. "It's about you not talking for years now..." My little smile which I had a minute ago faded immediately. "I know you are afraid because of what happened but we need to solve it."
--------------------
                             *Hello*
I'm trying to write longer chapter!