-Chapter 16-

'I'll try to show it to you and always try to explain it in writing.' "Than let's start."
'You multiply that with that and then you already have the result.' "Is it right?", She showed me her result. I nodded. "It isn't that hard. Thank you, Irene.", She smiled at me, which I returned.

" It's still early, wanna stay a bit and watch Netflix?", Seulgi asked. I thought for a moment and then agreed. Seulgi picked a movie and we started watching it.  After a while I realized that I was getting tired and before I fell asleep I unconsciously cuddled up to Seulgi.

-Seulgi's pov-

While I watched the movie Irene suddenly cuddled up to me and when I looked at her I saw that she felt asleep. Cute. I wanted to watch the movie till the end and wake up Irene but I also drifted into a deep sleep.

When I woke up it was already 1 am and Irene and I were cuddled close to each other. I smiled at how clingy Irene can be.Suddenly I remembered that Irene should actually be at home and her parents certainly worried. "F*ck Irene. It's 1 am and you should be home." I tried to wake her up. She slowly open her eyes and looked confused. "We both fell asleep and it's already 1 am." Her expression changed into a panicked one.

She picked her phone and I saw that she already had a lots of missed calls. Because she was next to me I saw that she wrote to her sister that she is with me and we fell asleep. 'It's to late to go home now, can I stay here.', She wrote on her phone and showed it to me. I nodded. She laid back down and together we fell asleep.
---------------------