-Chapter 33-

A week has now passed since the 'conversation' between Seulgi, Irene and Jisoo. Jisoo stopped bullying Irene and between her and JenLisa everything is fine now.

"Yeri?!"Seulgi shouted through the house."What is it, Unnie?"Yeri also shouted and started to walk to Seulgi's room. "Is it okay for you if I invite Irene over?" Yeri looked at her sister and smirked at her. "Sure, I want to meet your girlfriend." Yeri  still said with a smirk. "She's not my girlfriend!" Seulgi protested. "Not yet."
"Omg stop it already!"

Bear: Wanna come over and watch some Netflix?
Baechu: Sure, I'll be there in 30.
Bear: Take care at your way till here!
Baechu: I will but you know it's just 15 minutes, right?
Bear: Yes, but still, you never know!

"Can you stop grinning at you phone, it's creepy." Yeri said. "I'm not grinning at my phone!" Seulgi protested again. "So, I'm blind or what?" Seulgi didn't know what to say because of Yeri's savagness. "Nothing to say, Unnie?" Yeri laughed, but Seulgi got a idea. "How is it with Joy?" Seulgi asked, and now she's the one who's smirking at Yeri. "W-what?" Yeri suddenly stuttered. "Did you already confess?"

"No, I didn't and I'm not thinking about to do it soon." The younger said, with a little bit disappointed voice. "Hey, don't be sad and I actually think that Joy has a crush on you, too!" Yeri brighted up a little after what Seulgi said. "Do you think so really?"
"It's really obvious that she has a crush on you, too. So go and get your girl now!" Seulgi tried to motivate Yeri, and it really worked. "You are right, Unnie. That's my chance. Thank you!" The younger kissed the cheek from the older one and immediately run out.

After Yeri left, Irene came few minutes later. Irene smiled at Seulgi warmly which the younger from the both returned with her eye-smile. Seulgi stood up and greeted Irene with a hug. Irene went to Seulgi's bed and sat down. She took her phone out and started to write something. 'What are we going to watch?' Was the message. "A horror movie ."

While Seulgi and Irene started watching the horror movie, Yeri arrived at Joy's house and suddenly became nervous. She was about knock when the door was suddenly opened  by Joy. "I saw you from the window speaking with yourself, so I thought it will be good if I open the door." Joy laughed. 'Why does her laugh has to be this perfect?' "I wanted to tell you something." Yeri said, while walking in the house.

"What is it?" Joy asked curious. Yeri sighed the last time and started with her confession. "Ihaveacrushonyouandimsorryidontwantourfriendshiptoend." Yeri said as fast as she could. "I didn't understood anything you just said. Can you repeat it but slowly."

"I have a crush on you and I'm sorry, I don't want our friendship to end." Joy was shocked at Yeri's confession but then smirked at the smaller one. "But I want our friendship to end." Yeri looked shocked at Joy and immediately regret what she said. "So that it goes on in a relationship."
The taller girl leaned forward and pressed a gently kiss on the smaller one's lips.
-----------------------------------
That was smooth, Joy
Sorry if I made any mistakes!