Black B**tch

         Id never catch a break

         Id never catch a break. I'd always be treated this way. It would never change. Just as I predicted my first school day was hell. I hadn't even been able to sneak past them before I was slammed into the Locker by Luca, Ty, and Zein.

Ty and Zein had always been this way. The same boys who allowed me to discover that my skin was hated as a child continued to make me regret being born with it. They bathed in negativity, and directed it towards me.

The black bitch

My relationship was not the same with Luca. Sweet turned Sour Luca. Luca Garrison had changed. I'd dated him trying to please my mother. He was a friend of the family and was around all the time. At first he was nice and sweet, but after he'd taken everything from me and allowed me to love him. He turned out to be just as bad as everyone else. Once he became friends with these two he adapted to their same disgusting ways.

  Luca Garrison broke my heart.

"What's wrong with you blackie?" Ty huffed standing over me. His hazel eyes bore into my tear filled ones. Ty was ruthless. From his hazel eyes and slick hair you'd never tell, but his words were weapons of mass destruction, and with every one he attempted to ruin what was left of me.

My mouth remained muted. I was scared of what they'd do if I replied. Zein stepped up to me, pushing me roughly into the locker behind me. I wanted to cry, but I'd vowed to never let anyone get that satisfaction. I was fighting the tears that desperately wanted to leave my eyes.

"I know you hear him talking to you Black Bitch."

"Who let you come out the house in this? We can barely see you " He looked over my black oversized tee and laughed.

      "Leave me alone" I whispered. I could feel his hand grip my wrist as he dug his nails into them. Everyone walked by as if they weren't seeing them ambush me. No one stopped to help.

"What did you say? Leave you alone?" His grip tightened and I yelped in pain. My eyes glanced to Luca pleading for help. He offered none— just looked in the direction of the stranger stalking the halls. So did Ty and Zein, offering me the perfect chance to escape into the nearby storage room.